7

Three months later

"Your majesty!" Matthew yelled as I walked away from him. He ran to catch up with me.

"What Matthew!" I growled and turned to him.

"Where are you going?"

"My father has summoned me."

"Yes but the throne room is the other way."

"I never said I was going to see him."

"But if you don't he'll be mad."

"Ugh fine." I said and turned back the way I came from.

As we walk to the throne room I frown. I was four months pregnant and haven't seen Theodore since I kissed him that day. Father made sure he was never in my sight. I missed him so much. My God I wanted him with me.

As we walked I see other people gather in the throne room. I guess this is it. I frowned and rubbed my belly. People moved aside as I walked behind Matthew. They bowed when I passed by them while children waved and their mothers scowl at them. Tugging their hands so they would bow.

The doors opened and I looked down. I frowned and bit my lip as we walked. Today was my sister's birthday and everyone was coming. The moon goddess before Artemis said when she turned sixteen that she was to become the goddess. And today she is sixteen. Today she is the goddess. Lucky.

I feel people start at me as I walked to my throne beside mother. I reach out and grabbed Matthews hand stopping him. My feet was killing me and I was tired. Being pregnant could do a lot to a person. He looked at me with a frown.

"Wait." I whispered and he nods. While we stood there people watched. I nod and began walking again. I take my seat as my sister's and brother dance and talk to people. Mother and father was talking to Artemis. Suddenly I feel a presence beside me and I turned. The old moon goddess.
"Aphrodite." She said and I looked at her. I bow my head and she smiled.

"Goddess."

"Call me Helena." She said and took a seat beside me.

"Why are you here?"

"To transfer my powers to your sister and your son."

"What about my son?"

"He'll be strong." I smiled and touched my stomach. "And I'm sorry about you and Theo."

"Yeah."

"But you'll be together soon. I promise." She said and disappeared.

"I hope so." I mumbled. I feel eyes on me and I looked up. When I do I meet the familiar pair of electric blue eyes. Theo looked at me and I shifted. He looked so handsome standing there. I smile a little,seeing my love again has made me so happy. I feel another pair of eyes on me. I turn and see my father. He looked at me and then at Theo. H glared at me and I frowned. I glance at Theo and then my father. He shook his head and I stir my eyes downwards to my feet.

"You know father will never approve of you and Theo." Leonardo said.

"Yes I know."

"Who give a fuck about what father thinks!" Michelangelo said walking up. "Father can't keep you from loving him."

"But father can tell me what to do. He is my father."

"Yes."

"And he is alpha."

"That to."

"Its no use. Father will never let me pick who I want to love." I mumbled and touched my stomach.