21

Aphrodite pov

"Aphrodite do not compare me to your ex fiancé!" He said and I smiled. "I would never in my life place a hand on you! I wouldn't put a bruise on your body like he did."

"Oh Theodore!" I said and threw myself in his arms. I held him close and his arms wrapped around me. "You do love me."

"I always have." He said and I kissed him.

"Yuck!" Athena said and I laughed at my little sister.

"Yuck!" Dimitri said and I looked at him. His eyes lite up and he smiled brightly. "Mommy!" He yelled and stood up. He ran to me and hugged my legs. I smiled and picked him up.

"Did you miss me baby boy?" I said and he nods. I smile and kissed him.

"So are you going to leave us in suspense or are you going to tell us about your lover?" A girl said. She had blue eyes like Theodore and red hair. I frown and looked at the man and women. The guy was clearly a werewolf. But the women. Her eyes was gold and her hair blond. She smiled at me and I frown. She's a pixie.

Theodore sat down and grabbed me by the waist and pulled me down.

"No standing for a long time honey." He whispered and I nod. "Doctors orders."

"Right." I said and leaned into him. Dimitri stood on his feet and hopped up and down on them.

"Aphrodite this is my sister Freda she's a full blood pixie."

"I'm a princess. My father is king." Freda said and I nod.

"And those are my parents. James and Hazel."

"Mom,dad." Jack said hugging them. I smiled at my ex. He leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Dite."

"Jack." I said and pushed his head into the couch.

"Guy this is Aphrodite." He said. "The girl I was telling you about. My future alpha."

"And wife." I grumble under my breath and they looked at me.

"Yes and wife that is if her father let's me." He said.

"Hi." I wave at them.

"So what was the reason we couldn't come a last week?" Hazel asked. Me,my mother,Angela,Theodore and Maria all shared a look. Their eyes all landed on me and I frown. They looked back at his parents and it was silent til I began coughing. They looked at me worried. I stood up and ran out of the room to the bathroom. I fell over the toilet and threw up blood. I feel someone grab my hair and I looked up and see my father. He smiled at me and at the door was my mother,Theodore and Angela. I threw up some more and frowned. I flush the toilet and brush my teeth. I leave the bathroom they stood around me. I leaned against the wall and took deep breaths.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah." I said and they nod. I go back in the living room and sat down.

"Sorry about that." I said and picked up my son.

"She had been poisoned." Theodore said. "We had almost lost her."

"You did but my sister brought me back. Plus i knew you couldn't live without me Theodore. And my son needs his mommy." I said and smiled.

"Oh yes. Mom dad. Meet your grandson Dimitri." He said and I look around for my son.

"Dimitri?" I said and he giggled. I hear him but couldn't see him. I see the curtains moving and smiled. I stood and moved over and see him up against the window. He was looking at the snow.

"Snow mommy?" He looked at me.

"Not today baby ok." He nods. I watch as he ran to his father.
"Daddy!" He giggled and fell on his bottom. He pouts and I laugh.

"He looked like you when you pout." I said and Theodore glared.

"I don't pout I'm a man."

"Ok. Instead of Dimitri sleeping in the nursery he can sleep with me and you can sleep in your room alone."

"What! But i-no fair!" He pouts. "Dimitri gotten to sleep with you all week!"

"And he says he doesn't pout!" Freda said and we laugh.

"Apple!" Athena yelled running in. "Appledite! Can me play with baby?"

"Yes you can." She squealed and ran to Dimitri. He giggled and held her hand as she helped him walk down the hall.

"Bye bye mommy!" He looked at me and waved. He kissed his hand and blew it at me and I smiled. I blew him a kiss and he reached up in the air like he was grabbing it.

"He's so cute." Hazel said.

"He reminds me of Theo when he was a baby." James said.

"How?"

"Always running around naked."

"What?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Boy where's your diaper at!" Artemis yelled

"It went bye bye!" He yelled and I smiled.

"Go tell your mother to put another one on you."

"No!"

"I'll tell your father!"

"No!" He yelled. He came running over with a diaper in his hand and I smiled.

"Mommy help!" He said and I smiled i lift his shirt up and put the diaper on his. I stand him up on his feet and he kissed me before running away.

"How old is he?"

"One." Theodore said and I smiled. I curled up into his side and he smiled.

"How did my brother manage to get you the Crown Princess to notice him and get with him?" Freda asked.

"Actually he noticed me. He was just another annoying guard to me."

"Oh."

"Yeah he seen through my childish acts and seen the real me. The one who actually know your talking about me but doesn't listen. He fixed a broken heart."

"Oh she was a naughty princess."

"Yep." I laugh. "He caught me coming out of your other sons room. We wasn't doing anything but talking. I begged him not I tell my father. But he told and got me in big trouble and then I showed up to his training and gave him a piece of my mind."

"I couldn't take her seriously. She looked like a bunny."

"I was in a bunny pajamas!" I said and pushed him. "You stupid! All this jackass did was call me adorable and went back to teaching."

"Sounds like my brother."