12

Theodore pov

"Alpha." I said and looked at Miles. He turned to me and I see the tears in his eyes.

"Theodore what is it?"

"I was with Aphrodite. She said something about one of the pack members poisoning her." I said.

"Did she tell who?"

"No. I don't think she remembers who it was exactly."

"Ok." He said. "I want the pack all in the throne room in ten minutes." He said and held his hand out to his wife. He grabbed and they walked out.

Everyone report to the throne room in ten minutes. I advice you not to be late his majesty is not in the mood. So be there. I said through pack link. Everyone reports back with a yes beta. I turned and walked down the hall. I go to my room and grabbed my son. I change his diaper and put him some more clothes on. I gave him his bottle and he smiled. He shook it in one hand and reached for his paci. I hand it to him and he put it in his mouth. By time I was done I had five minutes left. I walked down the hall and we to the kings room. The guards at the door opened it up for me and I walked in. I looked at my love as she slept. I lean over and kissed her forehead.

"We're going to find who did this to you." I said and left. My son held on to me and looked around. I walk down the hall and the king and queen turned the corner and walked at my side with the gamma. They looked at me and I looked at them. "She's sleeping."

"Good. As long as she not in pain." Miles said and the prince's and princesses joined us. We walked to the throne room and the guard opened the door. He announced the king and queen as we enter and it got quiet. We talked through the crowd and they looked at us.

The king and queen sat in the thrones. And their kids sat down at their sides. The queen looked at me and I smiled. She took Dimitri and he smiled. I step forward and looked at the crowd.

"I know you all heard the screams this morning." The king said and his voice boomed out in the quiet room. "They was heard throughout the whole palace. And I'm sure your wondering what the cause of it was." He held his youngest in his arms. She cried and looked at him. "They where my daughter's. She's in a great deal of pain. She came to my room this morning covered in her own blood. The cause of it was poison. She's gravely ill...if not dying from it and she's informed her lover that she was poisoned by one of you!"

The room was filled with people talking and whispering. The king rubbed his temples and I frowned. He whispered something and he looked in pain.

"Will you shut up!" He yelled and the room got quiet. "My daughter does not lie about one of you poisoning her. She may not remember which one of you did but I know damn well when I find out who it was best believe your going to be in a world of pain. She has been ill for almost a year and now someone has poisoned her and made it worse. She's lies in my bed screaming and crying out in pain because of one of you. No one is to leave this palace till I found out who did so."

A nurse of Aphrodite's walked in and went to the king. She leaned down and whispered in his ear. His face fell and he look at his wife. She started crying and stood up. She handed me my son and motions for her kids. They stood up and she told them and they was in tears.

"Theodore." She whispered. "She's in pain again." She said and my face fell. A scream rang out and I flinched and held my son. The king had tears running down his face. The pack has never seen their king shed a year in their life.

"She can't even get a peaceful sleep with out being in pain." He said and his kids left. "I'll make sure who ever did this to my daughter...Your Crown Princess will suffer just like her. It won't be to harsh...til she gets well. Then I'll let her torture you. She feels the pain and I'll let her show you that pain. The pain she's feeling. And in time come I'll let her lover kill you him self." He looked at me. "Right Theodore."