“Morton where’s Alpha?” He nodded to Jackson’s room, which I quickly walked over to. Freezing mind knock, my lips twisting as I grabbed the knob pushing it open. He jumped from a laying position on his bed, eyes had gone black at a threat in his room. At seeing me they lessened, turning back to the found blue I loved.
    “Fina?” Dropping his feet onto the floor, as my body jumped into his arms. Taking in a long inhale of him, I could feel my body relaxing.

    “What’s wrong?” Holding me as tightly as he dared.
    “Nothing, anymore”  rubbing my cheek to his.
    “You can’t be in here” He whispered, barely able to get the words out.
    “I’ve missed you”  Making sure it didn’t sound needy.
    ‘I’ve missed you as well” Kissing my cheek. My knees squeezed his waist, as I didn’t dare let go.
    “Fina you can’t…” But I silenced him with my lips, begging for his to respond. Holding my head he took over, matching my need ten fold. My flimsy tank top barely handling his tugging, as a strap fell over my shoulder.

    “Jackson” Gasping as he peppered kissing over my neck line.
    “Mark me” I begged, not caring how it sounded. The instant it flew out of my mouth, he tossed me onto the bed leaving me alone.
    “Jackson?” Sitting up, as his eyes shifted to black, then blue.
    “Don’t” He snarled, pointing a finger at me.
    “Why?” I didn’t understand, I thought he said I was his mate.
    “I can’t Fina, I,….just can’t” Pain flashed across his face, as he began to pace.
    “Why not?” Getting mad.

    “Because it will kill you”  Rubbing his face with both hands, continuing his pacing.
    “No it wont, I can handle it” Huffing.
    “No Fina, you don’t understand.” He paused, giving me a straight face.
    “Then explain it” Folding my arms, as my anger piled on.
    “I….damn it. There is a reason I haven’t had a mate”
    “I know a witch cursed your grandfathers line. So?” Clearly he needed to make me understand.
    “Fina, the reason I haven’t tried to take a mate with another wolf, is because…..” My breath stopped along with my heart, as the man I was now in love with gave me a strong look.
    “My bite is deadly, if I mark you you’ll die from the toxin coursing through me.” Everything seemed to go blank, as I heard the reasoning. My eyes watered, at why he’d tell me we were mates if he could never really claim me.

    “Then why say it?” Chewing the inside of my cheek.
    “Because you are my mate, I just ….can’t” The pain in his words weren’t enough for me to feel sorry, I wanted to be his mate.
    “Mark me” I snapped, getting off the bed.
    “No” Growling, as he took a step back.
    “Mark me” Taking another to him, my hand moving my hair out of the way.
    “N…No” Shaking his head, but his wolf was clawing at the very sight of my neck open to him.
    “Please” Begging as the thin white strap dropped to my arm. His lips licked, as eyes went black. Shaking his head, they went back to blue.

    “Fina NO” Snarling as his back hit the wall.
    “I’ll be fine, I want to be your mate” Using hushed tones, as I stood in front of him. Fighting with his wolf, as I stood ready to be marked.
    “No you’ll die, I can’t do that” It sounded more like he was trying to convince himself more then me. Even if I was afraid he was right, I still wanted to die knowing he was my mate. Touching his chest feeling him shake under me, I leaned into him.

    “Hadar, mark me”  As if I was personally speaking to his wolf, fangs pushed over his bottom lip making his mouth open as he sank into my flesh. The bite its self didn’t hurt, as I felt the hot lava like fluid push into my blood. The hand I lay on his chest suddenly snapped closed, gripping his shirt shredding part of it. A loud venom filled roar pierced the air, as his bedroom door bust open. My eyes flickered in and out of sight, as I caught the glimpse of the Royals.

Falling to the carpet, my body shaking like I was having a seizure. Words echoed sounding more like they were under the water, then in a cold filled room.
    “Restrain him, he’s attacked Ms. Fina” I heard Lupus growl, as the sound of jingling caused my eyes to flicker more violently, catching the silver color wrap around Jackson’s neck, arms, legs, and torso. Raising my hand as I tried to grab him to me, my body felt so cold as shivers shook me more.
    “Get him out of here” Another shouted. Smells of pack members came and went, as Morton’s loud growl shook the rooms walls.
    “Hold him down” A door slammed as my finally closed, placing me in eternal darkness.

~Morton~

Morton knew Ms. Fina was lonely for Alpha, he was the same way about her. He watched as she sighed more, and stared into the woods. Ms. Fina was sad and Morton couldn’t make her smile, she was looking much more pale then before. Sam came to see her at school where Morton got to go, but she only faked smiles and even Sam was starting to worry. Saturday came and Morton was reading a book out in the hallway, as Ms. Fina swung her door open asking where Alpha was. Alpha had stayed in his room, to be closer to Ms. Fina. Pushing Alpha’s door open, Morton smiled they needed to spend time together. With Ms. Fina in Alpha’s hands, he didn’t think he was needed and when down for some food.

Royals were whispering as Morton came downstairs, he didn’t like them very much they were always around. Specially around Ms. Fina, it was unsettling for Morton. He didn’t like how they watched her, and as her guard he was on edge everywhere they went. Making himself a sandwich, he tried to shrug off the distaste in his mouth for them. But with the loud roar from his Alpha, he turned to see the Royals were gone.

Running after them, he knew they wouldn’t respect the Alpha’s door. As he came to the room, he roared out at the sight of his Alpha covered in silver chains. Ms. Fina was no where in sight, as he ran into the room roaring again. Her body lay shaking, looking like a sick patient. Royals grabbed him, pulling him out of the room. Fighting them cause he was in charge of her safety, Alpha would have his head if she weren’t safe.

More pack members came, as the Royals pushed through them. Taking him and Alpha outside, as Lupus Brentano yelled out orders. Morton should of never left the Alpha’s door, he should of known these Royals were trouble.

    “FINA!” Alpha screamed, trying to pull the chains off his body. They sizzled like meat on a hot grill, giving off a burning tires smell. Morton to had chains, not as many but he could still feel them as they burned into his flesh.

    “Alpha Hadar, you are here by under arrest for the murder of Ms. Heart. You were never to mate, and by trying so you have not only killed an innocent woman but have broken the Royals rules for your blood line.” Lupus snapped, waving his hand as his men strung Alpha’s chains to tress. More chains were added, to weigh him down, causing his body to shaking with anger. Screaming for Ms. Fina over and over again, Morton whimpered for him.

~Jackson~

I had bitten her, the vision of her limp body hitting his bedroom floor. As the Royals dragged him out of there, clawing at the walls to get back to her. Morton was bound with chains, as he felt the need to follow my orders. It was my fault, she was going to die because of me. I should have been stronger, but she was so willing and I had wanted to mark her. But I knew better, wolf on the other hand wanted his mate. And was all but ripping my eyes out to get to her, now with her laying on the floor blood dripping off her neck wound he was in raged.

Screaming her name, I just couldn’t bare the thought of taking her life. Damn is wolf he new the repercussions for biting anyone, death was the punishment for not following the witches spell. Chains rattled as I was forced down the stairs, tripping a few times as another set of silver chains was wrapped around my neck. The burning rubber smell sizzled and popped, as I could literally feel my skin melting off.

Tossing chains around five hundred year old oak trees, as they tried to hold me down. Morton was held in place, just to keep him from going to Fina. Damn them, why couldn’t they just let me be with her.

    “Alpha Hadar, you are here by under arrest for the murder of Ms. Heart. You were never to mate, and by trying so you have not only killed an innocent woman but have broken the Royals rules for your blood line.” Lupus growled, making me scream out her name.

    “Well do away with your blood line once and for all” He hissed into my ear, as his evil smile played more to piss me off then the actually words. Why? Why was I being punished for a family members doing. As if I hadn’t been punished enough, the heaven opened up sending a down pour. Soaking my clothes along with everything else, someone opened an umbrella for Lupus as the man sneered at me.

The rain made my feet slip in the thickening mud, as the chains dug deeper into my flesh. He’s goal was to make me suffer, while showing off his power to my pack. Therefore insuring no one would attack or rise against him, only a fool would be so dwarf. Wolf screamed out using my lungs to roar, shaking the earth making a few step away from me. Even with all the silver I wasn’t about to stop being me, if they wanted a Hadar they’d damn well get one. I had lost my love, the very thing I was out to protect.

What did I have to loose……

~Fina~

In the dark you can’t see, or hear, smell or even taste. Its nothing to fear, nothing to worry about. Your only worry is how long you will be in the limbo, and will the crazy talk come before the mind-blowing reality of it all. Standing in darkness, a never ending sea my eyes weren’t sure what they were looking at anymore.
    “Am I dead?” Waiting for the crazy voice in my head, to answer me with something stupid. As no answer came, I realized this was going to get old fast.
    “So….what now?” Turning in a complete circle. To my surprise my crazy voice, sounded nothing like me.

    “What do you want to happen?” The blackness started to turn a more grey color, and with every passing second it got lighter.
    “I’m not sure how to answer that” Since it was the truth.
    “You’ve been bitten by Alpha Hadar have you not?” The voice asked, as a face started to go with the voice. She was old, time was not good to her.
    “I have” Watching as more and more of the scary woman came into view.
    “Then you die” She had no expression on her face, as her small hunched over frame made me think of a grandmother.

    “Why?” Her brown eyes turned slightly more copper colored, as her clothes looked like they belonged to a gypsy.
    “Because that’s what the curse is in place for” She reminded me of a shadow, as black smoke came and went around body parts. A few seconds she’d be in front of me, then like a puff of black fog she’s float to the side of me. Turning my head as she once again floated behind me, I frowned not liking her very much.
    “Who are you?”

    “I am Lady Gazelle” Like I was suppose to know who she was.
    “Well I want to go back now” I had a hunch she could make that happen, not that I thought by simply telling her I wanted to return would make her comply. The fog thickened as she appeared in front of me, making me jump when her hot breath pushed over my turned neck.
    “You do?” Sounding amused.
    “Yes” Refusing to give in, to this woman thing.
    “Well now…what do I get in return?” Glaring at her, I hadn’t a clue what she wanted.
    “What is it you want?” Watching as she fogged away to my left.