Chapter 27

~Jackson~

Taking the stairs three at a time, I reach her door knowing she has to be brewing by now. Banging a few times, I wait to hear her sour tone pushing through the door.

    “GO…A…WAY” Sighing I shake my head.

    “You know I can’t do that” I was tempted to add love at the end, but we don’t want her to angry. Giving her a little time to open it, I’m starting to think she wont. Okay lets try another way.

    “FINA OPEN THIS DOOR” Banging harder.
    “NO” Excuse me? Damn it I should off never gotten those military style doors, seems like everything is biting me in the ass today.
    “FINA WE ARE GOING TO TALK ABOUT THIS” Silence as I wait again, grumbling I pull out a pick and push it into the lock. Twisting around she screams at me again.
    “I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO YOU, AND YOU’VE HAD MORE THEN ENOUGH DAMN TIME TO CONFESS. YOU OVER SIZED OGRE” My hands freeze, as I replay her words. Did she just call me what I think she just called me. Bally little angel, well see how tough she is when I get this door open. A click before two more clicks, swinging the door open. Ready to explode on her, I’ll show her just how freaking ogre I can get. Standing in the middle of her room, as the naked bubble soaked beauty glares daggers into my body.

    Oh sweet Jesus, how am I suppose to be mad when she’s looking like that. Licking my lips as my mouth seems to have gone dry, watching the white bubbles slide gracefully all over her soft skin. I could drink this sight in all day, never getting tired of her everything. Thinking of a million things I could do to her right now, as my body is hardening with her just standing there ready for me. Snapping my thoughts out, pushing the door closed she jumps.

    Towering over her small size, lips parted just enough to see the tip of her delicate tongue. Her smell is a stunningly sweet vanilla, with a mix of her own body heat. I’m ready for her, so very much ready to take her lick that little body dry. Run my hands over every square inch, till she’s screaming my name. Blinking I need to stay focused, grabbing a little anger I speak making sure it comes out strong.

    “Ogre am I?” Her face twists, holding down a smirk.
    “You know exactly what you are” Ouch. Her body holds more anger then mine, as she snarls twitching her lip in a very impressive manor. Taking a step around me, I panic she can’t go anywhere…least not like that.
    “Where do you think your going?” Grabbing her upper arm. Spinning her head back around, glaring at me.
    “I told you I’m not talking to you” Trying to break my hold. Spiking my anger a little more, I snap.
    “WERE TALKING ABOUT IT NOW” Her eyes look down at the carpet, causing me to wonder if my Alpha tone effected her. The soft snarl turns into a full blow growl, as she uses my hold to push me backwards.

    “FINE YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT IT, LETS TALK ABOUT IT” Her loud voice softens a bit, but still holds the tension and hurt.
    “Lets talk about the fact that you kept this from me, having plenty of time to speak up. You had to of ordered your pack to keep their damn mouths shut, which means they know everything. Making me look like some kind of hussy. Or how about we go with the fact that you got me here so quickly, what’s wrong everyone here to damn scared to fuck you so you had to get a poor rejected she-wolf to mess with?”

Fast speaking causes me to lower my guard, as I’ve never seen such a small woman look so damn deadly. Its as if she’s the female version of me, those eyes hold you while she shreds you apart piece by tiny piece. Filling her lung with more air, she’s not even giving me a chance to answer the first severs questions as she slaughters me with more.

    “How charming you were, luring me around like a lost pup. Here I am sticking up for you against Alpha Serge, when really the bastard already knows everything. Which leads me to my neck assumption, Alpha Serge had to tell his pack to keep your title a secret as well, there for concluding I’m nothing more then the ALPHAS TOY!”

The fast movement of her left hook, makes contact with my jaw. The sting is enough to make me turn to the side, but the cracking isn’t from me. Her other hands grabs the fist, silently mouthing in pain. Slowly she composes herself, still stunned she’s got such a good left hook her words snap me awake.