Chapter 36

~Fina~

He was stalking my every damn move, coming to my school asking my teachers how I was. Even stopping random classmates asking if I was okay, and if I was in need of anything. It was driving me crazy, but the stubborn streak I had gotten from my father refused to bite into his bull. I mean really who does he think he is….okay stupid question.

My roommate let me know most of the time, where he had parked. Seriously Jackson if your trying to sneak around my school, don’t drive a car like a cutlass. Two knocks on my door, had me hiding in the small bathroom as my roommate opened it.
    “Yes?” She asked.
    “Aw these are for a Ms. Fina Heart” A man said, frowning I walked out. I knew Jackson’s voice, he wasn’t it.

    “I’m Fi….” My mouth dropped at the five dozen long stem  roses in every color, and a few boxes of chocolate sitting on a large dark brown teddy bear.
    “You Fina?” The man asked. I nodded cause my voice was gone.
    “Sign here please” Taking his pen, I scribbled something as he started handing me and my roommate chocolate, roses and a bear.
    “Okay remind me again why your not talking to him?” She asked, looking for places to put everything in our very small two bed room.
    “Cause he called me stupid” It sounded really childish now.
    “Right” She huffed dragging it out.

    “Fina I’d kill to have a man, who was this worried about me. Clearly he’s sorry” Nadine was a smart girl, one who looked at the glass half full instead of empty. She also was my mentor in art class, and always seemed to lighten my mood. The smell of roses filled the small room in no time, and the huge bear took up half of my bed.
    “Yea I no” Sitting in an empty chair.
    “Geez I’m going to gain a shit tone. He got every kind of chocolate. And not the shitty stuff either, this stuff goes for a hundred dollars a box” Popping a very expensive chocolate into her mouth.
    “Great” Leaning my head as far back as I could.

    “You should really talk to him, I mean he waits out in the cold for hours.” I had forgotten about that, Jackson would sit outside my school looking into my window.
    “Is he there now?” Raising my head. She peeked out the curtain, only to smile at me.
    “Oh yea, he’s out there” Popping another chocolate.
    “Fine, but I’m just sending him a text.”
    “Hey whatever, I love chocolate” Grinning like a fool. Turning my cell on, it exploded with messages from him.
    “Geez, he blew my cell up.”
    “You don’t say?” Mocking me. My tongue stuck out to her, as I went to send him one.

* Go home, I’m not mad as much anymore. I do love you, I just don’t like you very much right now. I will see you after school on Friday. F*

    “There” clipping the cell closed, but leaving it on. Nadine peeked out the curtain again, snickering.
    “You gotta see this” Making me peek out my side.
    “Is he dancing?” Both our head back in the room.
    “Oh yea, I think he’s happy” Smiling. My eyes went back outside, to the large male Alpha dancing in the snow like some white chick who had no skills.
    “What a dork” giggling at his foolishness.
    “Aww he’s so cute”
    “He’s making a fool of himself, in front of my school”
    “So what, love does stupid things to people” Nadine piped, before another treat disappeared.

~Jackson~

The man I hired to bring Fina gifts walked out, nodding to me as he drove off. Now I have to wait, hoping it will be a little to make her look out the window. It felt like forever as my cell vibrated, making me jump as I rumbled to pull it out of my pocket. Flipping it open, my mouth went dry.

* Go home, I’m not mad as much anymore. I do love you, I just don’t like you very much right now. I will see you after school on Friday. F*

She wrote me, she really wrote me. Jumping up and down, I felt like a teenage boy. So happy I finally no she doesn’t hate me, I happily dance in the snow. A few students giggle at me, but I don’t care as my baby still loves me. Looking into her window as it is now covered in roses, smiling brightly cause I get to see her tomorrow.

Getting in the car heading home, I just couldn’t stop smiling as I pulled into the driveway. One day that’s all I had to do, was making it one day. It had been a very long past week, one I felt like I was dieing slowly through. Entering the office, Kem looked up from some paperwork.
    “No luck?”
    “She texted me” Grinning as I dropped into my chair.
    “Really?” Kem seemed relieved, since I hadn’t seen or talked to her I was taking it out on my pack.