Chapter 14

~Fina~

After our date, swimming food fight thing, we headed home. Jackson drove, but was having trouble keeping his eyes on the road at hand. I found it a little endearing to say the least, never had a man wanted to pay more attention to me. Though I would of liked it better had he not almost, clipped three cars before reaching the pack house. Never the less, he was still charming. Opening doors and making sure her safety was first priority, though I really didn’t need that much protection.

    Well maybe is another War bear showed up, I could except the help but not from walking from a car to a house. I was starting to believe that if I mentioned carrying me, he’d no sooner sweep me off my feet and carry me thought the halls. Taking a note to try that sometime, I smiled as we came to my bedroom door.
    “Did you have a good time?” He was nervous, under her eyes. After everything they did and he was squirming around, like a fish out of water.

“Yes, I had a wonderful time” Lacing my fingers behind my back, his eyes kept coming back to that same spot. My lips. That overly excited man, wanted a good night kiss. Well isn’t he cute. It was just to easy, and I had every intention of kissing him. But here he stood rubbing his neck, a little more then necessary and all but burning my lips off with those sexy eyes. For fun she had to mess with him, he’d learn sooner or later that she was not the easy type.
    “Well good night” Opening her door, and closing it before he had a chance to argue. She felt a little sorry for him, he could still be standing out there looking like a lost pup. The twists in her heart were mad at her, they wanted his kiss. Puffing out my lip to the side, as I rolled my eyes. Opening the door I caught him as he was entering his room, which just so continently was across the hallway. Raising my brow, I made the three steps to him as he turned around. Sure enough his face was one of a kicked pup, grabbing his neck I had to stand on my toes to reach him.
    Quickly kissing his lips, I dropped back down and winked walking back into my room. The door clicked as a deep growl echoed under the door of my room, it wasn’t a dangerous one more like a sexy happy male. Giggling I tossed my dirty clothes into a hamper and took a long shower. The bed was perfect as I pulled the covers over my now warmed body, nothing better then good sleep and a pack house with no Jex. It was like a lula bye to me.

For the next week or so, Jackson was almost not around. He’d apologies to me, saying that the Alpha had a lot going on right now and he was needed. I knew he’d be busy, so I never let it upset me when he didn’t have time. What did up set me was the tired look he had in his eyes, and the consistent yawning he would release. More time passed but he still looked worse for wear, I finally had enough. When father would push my body and mind to its breaking point, I sought out the help of one thing. Mineral bath. It was amazing what these little salt rocks could do to your body, and I just loved the smell they gave off.
    Had I thought he wouldn’t get mad, I would of just gone into his room. But as fate would have it, he showed up at his usual time.
    “Fina?” Seeing me leaning against his door. Behind my back was the manliest rocks I could find in my room.
    “You look like shit” He huffed, running his hand though thick blackness.
    “How kind” Taking another step to me.
    “I can fix that” His brow rose, with a short smile.
    “Can you now?”
    “Oh yes, I have magical powers” Wiggling my eyebrows. He chuckled, which made me smile. It had been to long since he laughed.
    “Well why didn’t you say so earlier?” I stepped to the side, as he opened his door. The lavish room was even better then mine. Closing the door, he smiled at my gapping mouth, and fish like eyes.

The bed twice the size of mine, held rich blue sheets with the matching comforter. Drapes that matched the four large windows, while the white rug brighten the dark color up. Two nightstands, a dresser, and another door off to the right which could be a closet. He had one of those therapy chairs, where they looked like a chase.
    His smell was so strong, I began to grow weak in the knees. How this man effected me was, beyond my reach.

    “What’s that?” Pointing to the clear bottle behind my back. Turning around I grinned sheepishly.
    “Magic” He frowned, clearly seeing where I was going.
    “Fina?” Covering his chest.
    “What?” Walking to the door I hoped was his bathroom. Opening the door he followed me as I turned the bath water on, leaning against the frame.
    “Men do not take baths” Grunting. Sighing I shook my head.