Chapter 31

Unreadable as she turned on her heels, heading to my office. With the door closed Lupus’s men stood off to the side of the door, incase anyone tried to get in or out. My beta sat in a chair off to the right of my desk, as I sat at my desk. If Lupus thought I’d give up my seat, he’d be holding his breath till her passed out. Sitting on a couch on the far left wall, Fina crossed her legs looking elegant. While Lupus turned a chair to face her, crossing his legs and folding his hands over his knee.

    “Lets start with you name and parents ranking” He smiled, as she held the blank face.
    “Fina Heart, of Luther and Rachael Heart. Luther Heart is the Enforcer for Alpha Jex, while my mother is the daughter to an Alpha since retired.” Looking like she was more bored then anything, Fina picked at the small lint balls on the couch.
    “Aww yes Alpha Beck’s Daughter. He was a very well known Alpha.” Lupus paused, taking a look at me before returning to her.

    “Ms. Heart we need to know why you choose Alpha Hadar’s Pack.” Her eyes slid to his, holding them longer then she might of should.
    “I don’t see how that is any of your business” The first and second growled a warning at her, but she didn’t even blink at their distaste for her comment.
    “Do you know who I am Ms. Heart?” He asked a little mused with her more now.
    “You are the head of the Royal family” As if the title was nothing more, then dog shit of her brand new LV heels. Clearing his throat he nodded.

    “Yes that is correct. So you can see why I have the right to know.” Leaning back into the chair. Fina’s face started to smirk a bit, before it disappeared.
    “I’m sorry but I don’t” Shrugging a little. Lupus’s face twisted into a small scowl, as he tried to calm himself. Leave it to his Angel to piss off the powerful Royal, and do it in a manor in which was almost child innocent like. Pinching the bridge of his nose, he sighed out turning his attention to me.

    “You accepted her knowing she was like this?” Raising a brow.
    “Yes. I thought she fit in nicely” Keeping my hands folded over the desk. As if to set me off, Lupus went to a dark place.
    “Alpha Hadar. We are suspecting you to be recruiting females from other packs, to strengthen your own pack. Along with Ms. Heart we our under the assumption there are at least five others” The sound of a cell being opened as Fina clicked away, as if this whole matter was stupid. Which it was. No sooner had she clipped the cell closed, had Sam linked me.

    *Fina says to calm down, your going to give everything away*

Clever woman……

    “Mr. Brentano. I can assure you that there is no such behavior going on in my pack. We do not steal females from other packs, so we can power up our own.” Biting back the turpentine I was tasting.
    “Never the less, Ms. Heart will be returning to her original pack” My body went numb, as my eyes flickered to her. Sitting calmly she laughed dryly, causing everyone in the room to look at her like she had just lost it.
    “Are you insinuating that Alpha Hadar bribed me with candy and puppies, to jump into a windowless van. As he scurried me off to his pack house, to join the rest of his female minions” She was teasing him, bating and picking at the very thread he was holding to get me.
    “You have to understand Ms. Heart the Alpha is mate less, and there for posies a threat to all females.” Turning to her more, which sent her into a fit of laughs.

    “You don’t say. Well now, that changes everything. Cause I was almost bought with the stories of legend that he was a womanizing fen who, at night stole the hearts of all the pretty unmated wolves.” Clicking her tongue, as the smile held. Rising to his full height, he meant to scare her.
    “He is dangerous, far more then you realize. You should of stayed in the safety of your own pack, where Alpha Hadar couldn’t have control over you” Pointing his finger at me, like I was a bad dog. If he only knew who was more in charge when it came to Fina and I. Fina was calm more so then I, as she didn’t even stand to argue him off.