21|| Post to Banish.

The next morning when I logged into Stelp, everything seemed like any other day.

Normal.

Little did I know what was coming next.

1 new message from Sallybae.

I read my notification before clicking on it.

Sallybae: At least you believe me?

Did I?

Was I willing to?

__ _ __

1 hour ago

Stelp discussion forum

How cud u do this to me Sal? Fo fuck's sake I trusted you!!!

Posted by King AK

Trust me I don't do it! He's lying.. :( Babe don't break up with me

Posted by Sal Queen

I knew something very wrong had happened.

The argument wasn't even in comments but in separate posts.

What did she do?

Who's lying?

I refreshed the page for more recent posts.

What's wrong AK??! Why are you always shouting at her? Seriously dude she loves you! Respect her at least if you can't love her!

posted by Tammara

Sally here sexted Alec and God knows how many other guys while we were a couple. Now judge me? U expect me to respect a slut?

Posted by King AK

I'm lying? Yeah? Babe I have all the texts you sent me alright? So don't pull on the innocent act now. I can show these people all of it ;)

posted by Alec Charming

How about you show us the evidence huh? Stop bragging about stuffs that never happened! Get your ass out of here. You fucking ungrateful asshole she was the one who let you stay on groovies

Posted by Venice

Seriously AK you belive this fuckboy? Alec? I thought you were better than that.

posted by Lexi

SALLY stp lying alrdy! He showd me the chats. Jst fucking get lost you slut.

Posted by King AK

You want evidence? Alright. How about I forward those SS to everyone here? ;) but I guess some guys already have those from her. she has so manyyy clients after all.