9|| To Report user click here.

M-Chat

Ariford30: So what's it?

Allisonlovespizza: um what did you mean when you said you might be his girlfriend?

Ariford30: haha.. do you seriously like him? xD

Allisonlovespizza: No... I just wanted to apologize for that public confession you know..

Ariford30: Oh, do you?

Allisonlovespizza: yeah... so are you?

Ariford30: but you already said sorry for that post in Stelp. why repeat the same shit?

Allisonlovespizza: I still wanted to apologize personally so yeah..

Ariford30: and apparently that makes a difference..

Allisonlovespizza:I don't know if it does but I wanted to...

Allisonlovespizza is typing...

Ariford30 is typing...

Ariford30: Answer me honestly and i will tell you what you want. if I want to that is. :)

Allisonlovespizza: fine. I will stop playing with words and you stop with that too. I just wanted to know are you or are you not Austin's girlfriend.

Ariford30: So you do like him?

Allisonlovespizza: listen here,I'm not here to clarify anything alright? So just straight away tell me what's that you share with him.

Ariford30: woah, calm down girl. Don't you think you're going too paced up with this?

Allisonlovespizza: I don't need anyone's approval if I'm going "paced up" with something. So just stop playing that "I'm concerned" façade.

Ariford30: don't forget that you were the one who "wanted to talk".

Allisonlovespizza: You know you should stop this "I'm his girlfriend" shit. He's so not with you. So stop calling him yours and keeping such clingy usernames and acting like you own him. I know I was the one who wanted to talk, I just wanted you to stop acting like you fuckin own him.

Ariford30: fyi I don't go around calling him mine :)

Allisonlovespizza: But your username suggests otherwise :)

Ariford30: listen first off, I don't know you, you don't know me or for the fact,even Austin that well. So I think you should be the one who should stop acting so desperate. I exactly get what you're trying to get out of me. Guess you have to be more polite next time to get an answer.

Ariford30 is offline.

__ _ __

Hello readers! Long time, eh? How are you all? I think my phone will be confiscated by my dearest mother within this two weeks

Hello readers! Long time, eh? How are you all? I think my phone will be confiscated by my dearest mother within this two weeks. (my nanny told me that... I will try to keep the updates as regular as possible though ;) I have a laptop for that reason)

So... thoughts about the chapter? How do you find Arianna? ;)
Comment down all your thoughts and vote if you liked the chapter! <3
Love, LostCause.

 thoughts about the chapter? How do you find Arianna? ;)Comment down all your thoughts and vote if you liked the chapter! <3 Love, LostCause