10|| Connect with people you may know.

A pang of feelings churned in my stomach.

Was I being desperate?

With this thought came hundred other conclusions.

Maybe you were... Or you are.

No, Ally don't listen to her she's just jealous you got up that popularity stairs in such short span of time.

But what does that have to do with calling me desperate? She's already in the popular crowd.

Maybe she finds you a threat 'cause she oh so loves Austin.

I rolled my eyes at the last commentary of my mind.

My sub thoughts were distracted by the beeping sound of my phone.

M-Chat

Ariford30: I'm ready to answer your queries.

Allisonlovespizza: You already know my question.

Ariford30: I am his ex girlfriend.

Allisonlovespizza: the psycho type?

Allisonlovespizza: jk.

Allisonlovespizza: Okay that makes sense now. But why is your user id still Ariford30?

Ariford30: I gave you my old Id. which is this one. and yes, no one has this id as my id, except you.

Allisonlovespizza: Then why give me?

Ariford30: just to tell you where you are heading, I doubt it will take you to any destination.

Allisonlovespizza: What do you mean?

Ariford30: You like him right?

Allisonlovespizza: Is it that obvious?

Ariford30: Trust me, when I say YES.

Allisonlovespizza: Okay I do. So what? I mean he is not committed to someone or something. and it's just crushing.

Ariford30: HUGE* CRUSHING. Who told you he's not? that's the reason why he had broken up with me.

Allisonlovespizza: Excuse me. Am I missing something here?

Ariford30: Felicity. That's her name. And she's not from groovies groupie. He had told me he fell for her and he couldn't stay with me anymore. I wanted him to be happy, so I let go.

Allisonlovespizza: but he told me he wasn't in a relationship... he can't lie to me...

Ariford30: idk... they might have broken up... but I think the possibility is very less. we broke up like a week ago and he went to her..

Allisonlovespizza: But

Ariford30: I know it's pretty hard to accept that... but yeah... get your shit together :(

I stared at the screen for God knows how long. I felt hot tears forming and rolling down my cheeks. The feeling of emptiness filled in my veins, my chest contracted pressing the air out of me. My body felt lighter and all my senses went numb.