1||Please Log in to Continue

Welcome to Stelp

Hello, Ally! We are glad you joined stelp. Here you will find all the help you need for your studies. Study materials, sample question papers, interactive learning through videos and much more. We would like to see you back soon and get on with our learning experience.

With regards, Stelp community.

I read the mail from an unknown site, of which I had never heard before.

What is Stelp?

Is this some kind of sick spam to get credit card details?

It's not like I have a credit card though.

Before I could reach a thousand more conclusions about Stelp in my mind, I opened google, the universal browser and typed Stelp. As soon as the results showed up I clicked on the topmost link, guessing it would be the site's address.

This led me to a web page with a lighter shade of pink or lavender as the background and boxes of bright pastels with the imprints 'mathematics', 'science' and every possible subject you can think of.

On top was that man with no face default profile picture with my name 'Ally' beside it.

But the Web page looked, to sum it all in one word, appealing.

It looked like the kind of website where rich kids would come for homework help or something.

I bet the courses were over priced.

So this isn't a scam and I do have an account here?

Looks like they have a free account scheme going on.

Or it could be a more beautiful scam set up?

I went on and clicked on the man-with-no-face icon and a box popped up with the options, my profile and log out.

Moving the cursor on my profile, I clicked there for further investigation.

As the page was loaded, the first thing that caught my attention was the 'friends' box below my non existent profile picture.

Why would you need friends to learn, anyway?

It's definitely a scam to rob your money.

My eyes wandered all over the page until, at last at the bottom of the page, the 'last activity' box came to my attention.

Suddenly, it clicked when I had actually opened this random account.

Finals, no notes, last minute study,  and panic are a dangerous mix.

It was probably the time when I didn't have the answer to one of the sums from last minute important question cramming.

On the activity box, the last question asked was visible.

So that now I had an account already and turns out it's not a scam, why not surf through the site? And that's what I exactly did until I found it.

Stelp school discussion forum.

__ _ __

Hey there! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter

Hey there! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. I know it is short but that how I want to take forward the story ^_^
Vote/Comment/Share if you liked it!
love, Althea.