T U P A C

Who shot me but your punks didn't
finish, now you bout to feel the wrath
of a menace.

Aaliyah was seated in the small couch on the left side of the studio next to the window that showed the busy streets of New York City. She was currently eating her favorite choice of ice cream which was butter pecan.

She suddenly hears a lot of noise coming from outside. Her and her homeboy, Biggie was supposed to be meeting up almost an hour ago so she hoped that this was him because she was about to cuss him out and make him buy her another cup of ice cream.

A few moments later the studio door flies open. “I hope you know you about to buy me another--” she stops speaking when she looks up and sees that Tupac, Suge Knight and Snoop was standing in front of the studio door.

Tupac laughs as he nods his head. “Bet y'all ain't think I was gonna make it.”

Aaliyah stares a while longer before finally breaking out of her trance, she stands up, walking towards him with open arms. “Of course we knew you--”

“If you even fucking think about coming towards me, I'm gonna be going back to jail for assault.” Tupac suddenly says and she stops walking, looking him up and down in confusion.

What the fuck is this assholes problem? He just got out of the hospital and already starting shit. “Pac, what the hell is wrong with you?”

The three of them suddenly starts laughing and now she was even more confused about what was happening. “Like you don't fucking know..” Snoop mumbles and she glances over at him. “Maybe you need to refresh her memory.”

Aaliyah watches in horror as Pac goes in his pants pocket and suddenly pulls out a long barelled .45 desert eagle and places it on the table next to the door.

What the fuck is going on right now?

“Did you know what was about to happen that night?” Pac asks and she shakes her head no, she didn't want to verbally speak afraid that if she did the fear in her voice would be noticeable. “Don't fucking lie to me, I know you and that fat fuck had set me up to get shot in that damn studio.”

“You mean Big?” she asks and they all just stare at her with blank expressions. “We're your friends, Pac.” she reminds. “We would never set you up, we have no reasons to.”

“Friends?” Pac says with a small laugh. “I ain't got no motherfucking friends.”

Aaliyah was honestly starting to think that the bullet must had fucked with his head a little bit too because this man was going crazy and for what?

Pac continues, “Both of you called and told me to meet you at that studio to do a song together.”

She nods her head slowly. “And then we tried to call and say that we wasn't gonna meet up again but you didn't answer neither time!”

Suge stares at her with furrowed brows. “You ain't think to actually come to the studio and tell him this shit? If he ain't answer, it's obvious a reason.”

“The plans were changed the last minute. We barely even --”

“Man, just put a bullet in this bitch head so we could go.” Snoop suddenly says and she looks at him in shock and hurt. Her and Snoop was close friends.

It seemed like everyone was forgetting who their friends were. Everyone was forgetting all of the fun memories and laughs that they had with each other. Everyone was losing themselves.

Tupac picks the eagle from the table and suddenly walks towards her. She felt like her legs had turned into jello but she refused to let these pussies see her in a weak state before she died.

He suddenly grabs the back of her hair hard and yanks her head back and presses the gun hard against the side of her neck. She kept eye contact with him the entire time and she could tell that he didn't really want to do this - she hoped that he didn't really want to do this.

She hoped that he would remember that they were best friends at one point. That they cursed out people together and even bought a dog with each other. (Which sadly died three weeks after.)

It seemed like minutes passed until he finally spoke. “You just tell whoever those punks was that shot me.. to at least finish next time, aight?”

He snatches the gun away from her neck and sends her a glare one last time before turning around and leaving the studio with Suge and Snoop following closely behind.

The studio door slams closed and then she finally breaks down and cries. She falls to her knees and sobs hard into her hands.

AUTHOR SPEAKS: I wanna apologise for not posting in soo long but I was on this vacation like thing with my aunt and they had no signal at all! Imagine the torture that I was going through!

I also have a book called Tupac Imagines but I only have one chapter so far (the shame) but now that I'm back home, more chapters will be posted.