Eazy E [REWRITTEN]

❛ HOW CAN YOU LIE TO HER WHILE YOU LAY WITH ME? IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN ANSWER, YOU DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER.❜

Eric silently curses when his pager beeps again. He reaches over and grabs it from his pants loop, looking at the numbers on the small rectangle and sees that it was Tomica paging.. again. He reaches over and grabs the house phone from the hook and puts it to his ear as he begins dialing their number.

Tomica picks up on the third ring. "Hey baby," she says as soon as she picked up the phone. "are you almost home? I miss you."

Nia scoffs and stares at him in disbelief when she hears the voice on the other end of the line. She knew damn well that he didn't just call his bitch using her house phone. She smirks before running a hand down his bare chest but he quickly grabs it and places it back at her side.

"I'm at the studio with Ren," he responds, trying to push Nia's head away as she begins nibbling on his jawline. "I'll be home in about an hour though, why?" He sucks his teeth and jerks his head away from the sidechick as he glares at her, annoyed. "Nothing, baby, just Ren being dumb."

She goes to touch him again but he stands up and walks towards the window. He pulls the phone from his ear and puts it to his chest so that Tomica wouldn't be able to hear him. "Nia, chill the fuck out."

He puts the phone back to his ear and the conversation lasted about five more minutes until he finally hung up the phone, telling her that he was about to record a quick verse in the studio and then hit her line back.

He glares at the girl. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" He questions and she just smirks at his anger. "You know who I was on the phone with and you still decided to play games." He shakes his head, mumbling, "stupid bitch" under his breath.

Nia gives him a fake pout. "I am sorry," she says in a fake baby voice.

She actually couldn't care less about the chick that he was on the phone with - she knew him since the eighth grade and was in love with him since ninth, she felt as though she should of been the one with Eric instead of Tomica.

"You ever gonna leave her?" she asks him, a hopeful tone in her voice. "I can tell that you're not happy."

Eric glances up at her as he slides on his black pants before walking to the corner of the room and grabbing his shirt, he lets out a frustrated sigh when he sees that the first three buttons were now popped off. "For real, Nia?"

He knew that she did little slick shit like that on purpose. Leaving a reminder to him of where he been at. He was at her house. Not at his parent's house, not at the studio. But with her.

"Did you hear what I had said?" Nia questions and he looks up at her.

"I'm proposing to her in a few months, so never."

Her heart shattered into thousands of pieces as her brain slowly processes his words. How could he marry her when it was obvious that he was not happy? He could never be happy with her.

He's marrying her of all people?

He finishes putting on his clothes before walking over to the mirror to make sure he had nothing out of place. He then makes eye contact with her through the mirror and speaks again. "We have to stop doing this, too," he tells her simply. "this about to come to an end.. soon."

He turns around and exits the room without so much of a goodbye or even a page you later or anything. He walks outside where he sees a few kids and teenagers outside playing games. He stops walking and turns around when he hears someone call his name. His eyes widen when he says no other than Nia, she was ass naked.

He looks at her as if she was out of her mind, and he was starting to think that she was - did she not see any of these kids outside?

"Nia, what the fuck are you -"

"How could you propose to her!?" Nia screamed and he jerks his head back and furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

"Is that why you decided to run your ass outside butt naked? Because I proposed to the woman that I love?" He sees her face turn even more angry. "Go in the house. You gonna be okay." He says while laughing and shaking his head, turning back around to walk to his car.

He suddenly feels something hit the back of his head and he grimaces in pain before turning around to see that she had threw a rock at his head. He points at her sternly. "Nia, take your ass in the house!"

"Fuck you!" she screams, picking up another rock and throwing it at him but he dodges it this time. "I loved you before she ever did!" she picks up another rock and throws it, it hits his chest. "Before any of these bitches even knew who Eric Wright was!"

He turns and starts running to his car when she begins picking up even bigger rocks. He gets into his car and starts it. He quickly pulls off and Nia runs after the car for a little while, tears streaming down her face as she screamed insults at him.

Nia watches as his car turns the corner and then looks at the people who were watching in either amusement, entertaiment or disgust. "The fuck y'all looking at!?" she screams, turning on her heels and walking back to her own home and slamming the door closed.

Eric shakes his head at the girl. That girl was a damn psycho.