Chapter 50:

Emma POV:

Holy crap. I was married, and pregnant. I never thought that day would come. With all my issues, I was certain I would be alone for the rest of my days. I'd all but made peace with it, then Killian came along, and brought Henry with him not long after.

My parents might not have kept me, but I had family. More than I knew what to do with actually.

And so I turned to face my new husband, still beaming with joy from the vows we had just made.

"Well, that went off without a hitch." He said with a kiss on my cheek.

"Now hopefully the next part does too." I replied, referring to the announcement of the baby.

"How do you feel?" He asked, placing a gentle hand on my stomach, which was just barely starting to expand.

"Fantastic. The second trimester was the worst with Henry, so be prepared." I jokingly warned him. But I did hope he was ready. With Henry, I was sick constantly during the middle of the pregnancy, and had all sorts of aches. And the doctor said the second time around can often be more difficult since my body had already been through it.

"Well, are you ready to conquer the world as Mrs. Emma Jones?" He held his hand out.

"I've handled worse." I winked and grinned. Taking his hand, I let him lead me to the ballroom where the reception was being held.

Upon walking in, I was floored. Regina and Ruby had insisted on being left in charge of decorating, so I hadn't seen it. It was amazing. The place was like a paradise, fitting right in with the ocean theme of the wedding. Tropical flowers everywhere, blue lighting, it was bliss. I never had an eye for this sort of thing, but apparently they did.

We were announced as Mr. and Mrs. Killian Jones, and our first dance as husband and wife began.

"You are so beautiful." Killian said into my ear as we swayed.

"I've never felt that way until you made it so." I kissed his cheek.

"Emma, love, you didn't need me for that. You could have caught my eye from miles away."

I blushed and looked down, pulling my husband closer.

"I love you so much." I said, choking back tears.

He wiped one from my cheek with his thumb. "And I love you." He took my hand and held it to his chest, over his heart. I laid my head there and we silently danced through the song.

After that we were all seated for dinner. Killian and I barely had a chance to talk with everyone else walking over to congratulate us. When Liam stood up with a microphone, I was grateful because I could finally take a breath. This was exhausting.

"Little brother," he began. I heard Killian mumble "younger brother" next to me and grinned at him, "here I thought no woman could ever manage a handful such as yourself." He winked. "But here we all are at your wedding. I have to say, I've never been prouder. You've proven your love for this woman time and time again, and you've taken up the role as step father to her son. You have grown into such an amazing man. And Emma," I smiled right at Liam, "I can't thank you enough for loving my brother as much as you do. You two are a match made in Heaven, rarely do people find such a bond. Take care of each other, because I'm officially passing responsibility of him on to you."

Everyone laughed, including Killian and I. A few more speeches were made, Regina's in particular making me cry, again. Damn hormones. Even Henry stood proudly and announced that Neal would be so happy to know that Killian was doing such a good job despite this parenting thing being sort of thrown at him. He thanked us both for being there for him and loving him. I couldn't help it. I got up and hugged my sweet little boy, leading to a very loud round of applause. Now it was mine and Killian's moment, time to reveal the big secret. The DJ nodded when I looked over at him, indicating that he was ready with the projector.

"First of all, Killian and I want to thank everyone for being here with us. It means the world to have friends and family care enough to celebrate this day."

I passed the microphone to Killian.

"Your speeches moved us deeply." He began. "Emma and I had a rough start in life, so to have love from all of you is more than either of us ever thought we'd have. And now we'd like to share something special with all of you."

At that moment, the ultrasound image of the baby along with my estimated due date appeared on a large screen where everyone could see. It took a moment, and then the room exploded. Liam, Robin, and David were all patting Killian on the back. Regina, Ruby, and Mary Margaret were squealing and hugging me. I could see Elsa crying out of happiness for me and Anna jumping with giddiness along with her children.

Everyone was trying to get at us again to congratulate us. It took a few minutes to de-escalate everything. But we all settled down and the dancing began. All night I was receiving well wishes. I danced with Killian, Henry, David, Robin, and Liam. The girls and I formed a circle and danced together. Even Anna's little boy wanted a dance with me.

When the daughter of my boss wanted a dance with Killian, he jokingly asked me not to be too jealous, and I couldn't help but laugh.

The party lasted late, even after Killian and I left to go home. I kissed Henry on the top of his head and said I would see him in a week. Killian and I were going on a honeymoon to Florida. It might sound a little childish, but the one thing we had never seen in our lives and always wanted to was Disney World. All of our friends had chipped in and, as a wedding gift, we would be staying in Cinderella's castle inside the park for a few days. After that, we would go to a hotel on the beach for the duration of the week. I couldn't wait, although now some of the rides were off limits.