2. The Sandbox Rabbit

Isabelle sighed in frustration as she looked for her other black combat boot, she had the left one but for whatever reason the right one had disappeared. She groaned as she walked down the stairs crookedly, adjusting the denim jacket Christian had given her.

"Scott," she called, reaching the last few steps. "Have you seen my other bo-" She paused at the sight of Liam, who had turned around to look at her with his eyes widened as he stared the her, both of their hearts beating incredibly fast.

Scott turned around to his sister and then back to his beta. "I'm sorry, I can't talk right now, Liam," the alpha said, handing Isabelle her lost boot.

"It was Theo," Liam stammered. "He's the one who brought them back, and now they're with him. Like they're his pack."
"I know," Scott replied and began to walk towards the kitchen.

"Hayden's one of them," Liam spoke, making the siblings stop in their tracks and turn to him. Isabelle rolled her eyes, it didn't go unnoticed by her ex-boyfriend though.

"She's okay?" The alpha asked.

"She's alive. I'm not sure she's totally okay, but she's definitely alive."
"That's good."
"Where are you guys going?" Liam asked.

"To get Kira," Isabelle replied, bluntly.

"Her dad told us that her mom took her out to New Mexico, to this place called Shiprock. They're trying to figure out a way to help her, but it's dangerous. So we're gonna go find her and bring her back," Scott explained.

"I'll come with you," Liam offered, stopping the siblings once again.

"Please don't," Isabelle muttered as Scott replied louder.

"Nah, you can't," The alpha replied.

"Let me help. Let me do something. Just tell me what I can do," The beta begged.

"Don't do anything," Scott replied.

The sibling walked out, leaving Liam to stand there by himself, hurt and confused. His mind wandered to Isabelle, he didn't know she was back, he wonder if Mason knew. He wondered if she had moved on, something he had been unable to do. He wondered who the jacket she was wearing belonged to, it smelt nothing like her except for her perfume.

The sibling walked to outside, seeing Stiles' attempting to fix his beloved Jeep. Stiles released a frustrated grunt, making Scott pick up the light to help.

Stiles picked up the rag, wiping his hands. "So, what did he want?" Stiles asked, glancing at Isabelle to make sure she was fine.

"To help," Scott replied with a shrug.

"You gonna let him?" Stiles asked.

"Eventually, I guess."

"Okay, but shouldn't he be a little higher on your priority list right now? I mean, since he's the only other actual werewolf, your only actual beta."

"You didn't see the way he came at me, you didn't see the look in his eyes," Scott replied.

"Well, I've been with you on a full moon, so I've seen that look," Stiles spoke. Scott released a sigh, knowing Stiles was somewhat right. "You want to get the band back together, Scott, you don't leave out the drummer."

Stiles made his way to the driver's seat, turning the key as the engine roars.

"Success!" Isabelle exclaimed.

"Yes!" Stiles exclaimed, hugging the girl.

The two boys got into the front seats as Isabelle managed to squeeze into the back along with yellow of car fluid. Scott turned to throw his  bag into the back, looking at Isabelle and then to his best friend.