chapter 38: will you ever love me the same?

jazzy's pov//
we walked over to the twins house. i mean it's kinda crazy i will be in their home because they are my idols but this is for luna. i could tell she was so nervous. she shouldn't be. if marcus doesn't love her it's his lost. i squeezed her hand so she would know i was right by her side

jazzy-"it's okay luna. you can do this."

luna-"thank you."

she took a pause and drew a breath. she knocked on the door. i could hear her heart pounding. the door opened and there was kjell erik standing there. i could see a sense of relief yet sadness in the eyes luna.

kjell erik-"well hello girls. i'm sorry but the boys won't be seeing fans now. maybe you can-"

luna-"mr. gunnarsen it's me luna. i have come to see the boys."

his face dropped a little bit. i think he was surprised.
at least i hope he isn't mad.

luna's pov//
my heart raced as the door opened. it was kjell erik. a sense of relief rushed over me but part of me wanted marcus and martinus.

kjell erik-"well hello girls. i'm sorry but the boys won't be seeing fans now. maybe you can-"

luna-"mr. gunnarsen it's me luna. i have come to see the boys."

his face dropped. he seemed shocked. suddenly his eyes widened and he smiled big. he wrapped his arms around me.

kjell erik-"oh luna! oh my goodness how we have missed you! but where did you come from?"

he released me but was still holding my shoulders. he was blown away.

luna-"well i moved to oslo that day after the ball with my mom and her new family. we live actually right across the street. i didn't know until this miracle told me they were here. this is my sister jazzy."

jazzy-"it's nice to meet you mr. gunnarsen."

he shook her hand and gave her a hug also. he was in a great mood. 

kjell erik-"oh please come in come in! i don't want you to freeze. the boys have really missed you. i was worried about them. especially marcus. they are in the studio downstairs. i'm sure they can't wait to see you."

luna-"thank you. i have missed them too. can you show me where it is?"

kjell erik-"its right down those steps. they are just practicing so nobody is there. jazzy would you like a tour?"

jazzy-"WOULD I!"

i looked over to him and mouthed thank you. he winked at me. they left. i was standing in front of the door. that doorway meant a new entrance to my world. well actually reentering an old world. what would they say when they saw me? my heartbeat fast. it's now i never i thought. i opened the door and slowly walked down the steps. they were carpeted so they couldn't hear my footsteps. i reached the last step and there was another door. jeez too many doors! i reached for the brass doorknob and turned it so slightly. i opened the door and right in front of me was marcus and martinus. they had their headphones on were turned around. they were singing without you. it was marcus' part. it was almost the rap.

marcus-"tell me is it gonna be another lonely heart tonighttt. without you without you."

luna-"try to talk but i choke but i want you to know. that i never felt this way your by nobody else and i. "