chapter 2: its been a while

luna's pov//
it has been a while since i went to marcus' house. i missed it. right after school i went home to go get myself ready. i decided to take my hoodie off and put on a different hooded sweater that why i wasn't too hot. i heard a loud door slam. i walked downstairs to see my mother crying.

luna-"mom? is everything ok."

mom-"yes sweetie it's fine. you look cute where are you off to?"

luna-"oh to a friends house. marcus gunnarsen. remember him?"

mom-"oh my of course! how you adored him! i didn't know you guys were speaking again."

luna-"yea he invited me over so i just accepted to be nice."

mom-"ok well have fun and text me when you are on the way home."

i walked out. on the way out i saw a picture of him. how i missed jaime. it's been almost two years since that day but that's in the past now. i slipped on my ugg boots and headed out. his house was only a ten minute walk and it wasn't too cold out. when i arrived j knocked on the door. emma answered the door. my she has gotten big.

emma-"hi who are you?"

luna-"hi i'm luna. i'm here to see marcus is he home?"

marcus suddenly appeared outside the door. man did he look cute. he had a cheeky smile smeared across his face.

marcus-"i'm right here. emma you don't remember luna?"

emma-"of course luna!! wow i haven't seen you in so long. you are very pretty. how come i haven't seen you in so long?"

i looked down at the awkward question and marcus smile faded away.

luna-"oh just things happen i guess."

emma-"well i'm glad your back."

marcus-"me too."

he smiled right at me. i decided to come in cause i was kinda cold after standing out there. we walked upstairs to his room. it looked the same from when he was ten just some different clothes scattered around. i was shivering a little bit.

marcus-"are you cold? here take my jacket."

he wrapped it around my shoulders which made red spread to my face.

luna-"thank you marcus. so tell me about you. let's catch up."

i sat on his bed. it was soft and comfortable. i listened to marcus talk. something about his voice was very relaxing.

marcus-"well after my brother and i won mgpj our career kinda just took off from there. we were making more music and playing more concerts and touring. now with our second album out and our movie and everything our career is going great. it's tiring a lot though. i honestly wish we had more breaks and time for friends and all but it's worth it. i wouldn't trade it for anything else. it's rewarding to see all the fans. except martinus as you know has gotten kinda mean and all but i know deep down he is still the same."

luna-"yea i understand. but martinus is a good guy so he will come around. and as for your career it's pretty amazing what you guys have accomplished. i mean so many people look up to you and they are inspired by you. your music is very good also."

he was blushing a little but it's true. he is really fantastic.

marcus-"why thank you. tell me about youu come on luna."