chapter 34: let the countdown begin

marcus pov//
i was so annoyed with will and only 4 more days until he was supposed to be at oslo with luna. i really hope he will still bring her. if not i will find her myself. i felt my phone buzz in my hand. i looked down and so it was a blocked number. i answered.

marcus-"hello?"

luna-"marcus. help me. it's luna."

marcus-"woah woah luna what happened?"

i felt an air rush through me. luna was calling? and she needs my help? what happened. i swear to god if it was that will kid.

luna-"its will. i think he is crazy. he screamed in my face and then i locked my door and he kept banging on it to let him in but i didn't. i'm too scared to move i'm afraid he will hurt me. marcus help me."

marcus-"okay luna stay come. let me go get martinus. he will help me."

luna-"okay hurry please."

i ran out of my room and sprinted downstairs to find martinus on the couch. i was kinda out of breath. we haven't gone to football so i haven't been running.

martinus-"marcus what is it?"

marcus-"luna. she is in danger and needs us."

luna-"put him on the phone."

i handed martinus the phone. he seemed worried and he didn't even know what happened.

martinus-"luna what happened. tell me calmly so we can help you."

luna-"well-will was upset and i went to go see if he was okay and he turned around and screamed at me. i ran to my room and locked the door and hid under my blankets. he kept banging on the door and wouldn't go away. finally he got tired and left. i'm scared to leave my room."

martinus-"that jerk. i knew he wasn't good enough."

martinus kinda of muttered that last part so i don't know if luna could make it out. i heard her scream.

luna-"AHHHH"

twins-"WHAT WHAT."

luna-"he is in the room!! he broke down my door. WILL GET OUT!"

will-"MAKE ME. IF YOU ARE ON THE PHONE WITH THOSE TWINS SO HELP ME!"

marcus-"LUNA TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE."

luna-"IM IN O-"

she cut off. her mouth was covered. i could hear her squirming. then a familiar deep voice got on the phone.

marcus-"LUNA!"

will-"CALL HER AGAIN AND I WILL DO ALL IN MY POWER TO MAKE SURE THAT SHE WILL NEVER GET TO BE WITH YOU."

he hung up. me and martinus looked at each other scared for our lives. what are we gonna do we have no idea where she is currently living and how to reach her again cause she keeps calling from blocked numbers. aside for that tomorrow we are leaving for oslo. i really hope will, can change his mind about us.

~next day~

luna's pov//
after will came in my room last night and attacked me i have been in here ever since. he took my phone and i locked my doors so really i have no way of getting out. i had the windows of course but it was a high jump. not worth the risk. last night he screamed in my face and took my phone and hung up. he warned me if i ever talked to them again he would hurt me. or worse hurt them. so i did. i was allowed to go out and get food and all but i just didn't want to. when he would be at school then i would leave. except i felt like he always had eyes on me. he left for school later than usual. probably to look after me. i really need to see marcus and martinus soon.