Chapter 10

Stephanie's POV

The boys have lived with us for two weeks now and I have been staying home from work everyday to take care of them but I really need to go back to work now and I think the boys should start school. Well Seth anyway. I found a good full day kindergarten for him to go to and a day care place for Aj.

Today I'm taking the boys to check out the new schools, meet their teachers, and enroll them into school and daycare. "Where are we going mommy?" Aj asked me on the ride. "You'll see." I said smiling as I drive there. Seth is quiet the whole way there for some reason. I hope he's alright and not sick or mad or anything.

I get to the kindergarten first and I carry Aj in. Seth follows me. We check in at the school's front office and someone gives us a tour. The school seems very nice. Then she brings us to the classroom Seth would be in so Seth can meet his new teacher and classmates. When we go in Seth gets very shy seeing the other kids and hides behind my  leg.

The teacher takes us out into the hallway and introduces herself. "Hi I'm Mrs. Grey what's your name?" She asks Seth. "Seth." Seth mumbles from behind my leg. I talk to Mrs. Grey for a few minutes about Seth and him joining her class. Then she takes Seth into the classroom so he can meet his new classmates. I wait outside the classroom with Aj.

"Everyone this is Seth he is going to be joining our class next week." She said. "Hi Seth!" Everyone says expect for this one fat boy in the front row. He just glares at Seth for some reason.

After that we go back to the front office and I fill out the paperwork to enroll Seth in the school.

Once we are back in the car Seth starts crying. "I don't want to go to school mommy please don't make me go." Seth cries. "Oh Seth sweetie it will be fine you will be fine. It's not that bad and it will be fun I promise you." I said. Seth just nods and stops crying.

I drive to the daycare and I carry Aj in. Seth follows. I talk to one of the daycare workers Ms. Shepherd and she shows us around. "What do you think Aj?" I ask him. "Good." Aj mumbles into my arm and I sign the papers to get him signed up.

After that I take the boys school shopping. They don't need anymore clothes but I take them to target to get backpacks, pencils, and stuff like that. Seth picks a gold and black backpack. Aj gets a red and blue one. I get them the other school stuff they need and then we check out. I pay for the stuff and we go home.