Chapter 5

Hunter's POV

The next morning I woke up to the smell of Stephanie's wonderful cooking. I could smell bacon and eggs and pancakes. My stomach growled and my mouth watered just thinking about it. I got out of bed and fallowed my nose to the kitchen where the delicious smell was coming from. But first I checked the bed to see the boys weren't in it anymore.

I walked out into the kitchen/ living room area and saw the boys were watching cartoons on tv. I went over to Stephanie and wrapped my arms around her from behind. "Good morning love. Breakfast isn't quite ready yet so you can take your shower first. I already took mine before you and the boys got up." Stephanie said and kissed my neck quickly. I groaned a little playfully but went off to take my shower.

I came back after my shower nice and clean and dressed and sat down to eat with Stephanie and the boys. It kinda felt like we were a real family like those ones you see on tv and read about in books. After Stephanie's miscarriage I never imaged we would ever have that again.

After breakfast the boys went back to watching cartoons on tv and I helped Stephanie do the dishes. "I took the day off to stay with the boys today. I don't want them to have to sit through another long boring day at work with us." Stephanie said once we had finished the dishes. "Yeah I agree." I said.

I finished getting ready for work and then went to say bye to the boys. "Bye Seth and Aj. I have to go to work now but Stephanie is gonna stay here and take care of you all day." I said. "Ok bye." Seth said. Aj only waved. I then said bye to Stephanie too before leaving our pent house.