7

• - No POV - •

"Felix? You there?"

"Dude... What is going on? I'm dealing with some bullshit right now."

"I guess you could say that our nuisances came back for revenge... Jack was hurt during the raid. It was partially my fault. But he just wanted me to call you to make sure that Cry was okay. He wants to see him."

"What happened?! How did he get hurt?"

Mark exhaled a heavy breath upon hearing Cry panicking through the other line and bickering with Felix over the phone. "His head is hurt pretty bad. He's all scratched up and bruised from falling onto the concrete."

"Shit. Marzia and I broke up, and we're not at all on good terms. I don't know if she'll even come back, to be honest. But she left behind like ten grand."

Mark's eyes were wide, and his mouth hung open in the form of an ecstatic smile as his brain attempted to process the fantastic news that he had just recieved. "I'll be at your place in five minutes."

...

• - Jack's POV - •

Once I had fully regained my strength and consciousness, I realized that I was lying down on a cushioned sofa.

Everytime I woke up from being knocked out, I seemed to end up in an entirely new place.

I had no fucking idea where I was now.

I sat up cautiously due to my intense aches and dizziness, and attempted to study my surroundings.

Suddenly, I felt two slim arms wrapping around my torso tightly, and silky hair brushing against the nape of my neck.

"I'm so sorry. I love you, bro. How are you? Are you okay?"

All of my tension, fear, and worries had suddenly disappeared upon hearing Cry's voice.

I wrapped my arms around him just as tightly, and kissed his cheek repeatedly.

I was beyond grateful that we were both still alive.

Somehow.

"I'm okay." I immediately responded, despite actually being far from okay, both physically and mentally. "I'm fucking overjoyed that you left last night. I mean it."

Cry nodded, and leaned his head on my shoulder dependently. "I heard about what happened."

I glanced around the room momentarily, noting that we were completely alone. Then I started to whisper towards my sibling. "That doesn't matter anymore. Cry... We have to get out of here."

Cry leaned away from me slowly upon hearing me speak, and laughed nervously. "It's a long story. But, here we go."

I furrowed my eyebrows and turned to face him, a visible expression of confusion and worry stuck upon my face as I waited to hear what I instantaneously assumed would be a ridiculous predicament.

"Last night, we stole a Ferrari and drove here. Felix had sex with me without a condom, so you know I trust him. And it wasn't even rough sex, so you know he likes me. Right? Well, his girlfriend caught us in the act. She freaked out, dumped Felix, they argued, and she left behind ten thousand dollars. I think I'm going to travel with Felix. We're kinda committed to each other now."