3

• – No POV– •

That same evening, Jack joined Mark, who was dressed in his name brand apparel and wearing his black bandana, and two of his fellow colleagues on the short drive to the city's apartment projects to pick up Felix and Cry.

It was basically dark outside at this point.

The city's traffic was still just as crazy as ever, especially since it was a Saturday night.

Mark was driving over the speed limit, passing by other vehicles recklessly.

Jack remained seated silently in the back seat, ignoring his impending death.

He wasn't quite thinking about that, though.

He was rather uncomfortable, since he was accompanied by a large, bearded man, and the same brunette female that had implanted the tracking microchip into his arm.

She tied a black bandana around her face, and raked her fingers through her long hair, adjusting herself accordingly.

A small pistol was lying on her lap, whilst the unfamiliar bearded guy was equipped with two basic shotguns.

"So, we're getting money tonight, right?"

Mark tilted his head halfway, back and forth, then shrugged his shoulders unknowingly towards his backseat passenger. "Probably, Ken. I really do need the money."

Then, Mark turned his stolen vehicle into a parking area full of profane graffiti and dusty abandoned cars, pulling into a vacant spot in the darkness. "I've gotta call Felix."

...

"So... You don't want to kill me?"

Felix smiled widely and raised both of his eyebrows in response to the odd question. "No. I don't really like to kill people."

"What makes me so special?" Cry questioned sarcastically, tucking both of his hands into the warm pocket of his damaged hoodie as he followed his captor into the dark parking area. "I thought for sure that you would have killed me dead by now."

Felix was shaking his head as he spoke. "That's a pretty bad assumption to make..."

"Well, most people who are kidnapped never make it out alive." Cry blandly commented, twiddling his thumbs beneath the fabric of his clothing and listening to his converse squeaking against the wet black top. "I don't even know how I've made it this far, to be honest."

Felix laughed out loud at Cry's blunt honesty, and stared down at the slightly shorter male with nothing more than fascination, adoration, and interest. "I like you, Cry. You're pretty cool, bro."

Cry gave Felix an awkward, shaky thumbs up, and grinned crookedly. "I was always a pretty cool dude, y'know, before I was kidnapped."

Then, the unexpected happened.

A gunshot echoed throughout the closed in parking garage, and a large bullet barely missed Felix's head.

"Jävla fan!" The blonde gasped out loud between his heavy breaths, stepping aside immediately to avoid the next bullet that was whizzing through the air. "Get down!"