We start running towards the monster The monsters start running towards us.

The monsters are weird combinations of animals, like a bad science experiment gone wrong.

We run at the monsters, deciding to attack first as a team. Kelsey flies up to its head, and Trevor summons another pack of wolves and polar bears to keep the other monsters busy. I really I knew what my powers were so I could do more. Instead I get closer to where the gem is and take aim.

I notch an arrow and aim it at the monster queen's eye. I let it go, and it sails straight where I wanted it to. The monster roars in pain and falls to the ground, shattering into a million pieces. How could this be so simple? I run to the throne, desperately defending of monsters as i chip away the ice surrounding the gem. I pick the luminescent green gem free of it prison. and help the others. 

I look around and notice the wolves and polar bears have taken down some monsters, but there are still quite a few. I really wish I knew what my powers were. So I could be more useful.

Then I remember something. I saw the sun and the moon. The moon might have something to do gravity. I close my eyes and concentrate hard on a monster. I open my eyes and suddenly the monster goes flying.

It slams into the back wall, making a small crack through the ice wall.

"How did you do that?" Trevor asks, looking at me.

"I have no idea..." I answer.

We continue fighting, but we barely make a dent. It seems like the monsters just keep coming. I can tell that we are all starting to get tired. I shoot arrow after arrow, fling monster after monster. After what seems like a life time Kelsey, Trevor, And I keep fighting. Trevor has transformed into a polar bear, and Kelsey is knocking each one on the head with chunks.

"I don't know how much longer we can hold up," Kelsey says.

I try to think of something that can help, something... Then I remember the sun. Maybe, just maybe...

"I have an idea," I say

"What about Ryan?" Kelsey asks.

"We'll grab him," I say.

They start working their way over to Ryan.

I run over to one of the walls. I put my hands on the ice and close my eyes. I concentrate on the sun. I open my eyes, nothing happened. I close them again, trying to concentrate harder. Nothing happens. I try one more time. I think of the sun, the warmth of the sun. I drown out everything else around me.

I open my eyes, and this time it worked. The ice is orange, and warm. I feel it melting. I take my hands off. The wall starts to crack. The orange spreads, a little bit at a time. The wall cracks even more, all the way up to the ceiling. Chunks of ice start to break off and fall. I didn't think of that.

We all scramble up the chamber avoiding falling ice while carrying the frozen Ryan to safety. Once we're in a safer place I place my hand on Ryan's torso and do the same thing I did to the wall. He slowly starts to thaw out. As soon as he's completely thawed, he collapses. We grab him before he hits the ground.

His skin cold and wet. "Run!" I yell as there are still more monsters escaping the cave with us.

Trevor and I each prop one of Ryan's arms on a shoulder and run toward the tunnel. We keep running towards the slide. The entire cave is collapsing behind us. We get stuck, the only way out is though a slim hole about 10 feet above us.

"How are we getting up?" Kelsey asks. I didn't think about that...

"Can you fly us up?" Trevor asks.

"I don't think I'd be able to carry all of you."

"I got it..." Ryan says groggily. He takes his arms off mine and Trevor's shoulders. Pretty soon we're being carried up the slide by water. As soon as we reach the top, the cave completely caves in. Ryan is as pale as a ghost he looks like he is going to be sick.

We run as far as we can until we're sure we're safe. By now it's almost dark.

We have all the pieces, now we just need to figure out the puzzle.

"It's been a long day. Let's set up camp," Trevor says.

3 days left.

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

Hi Unicorns!

I know it's been a long time, please don't be mad at me.

I just had some writers block and I've been busy.

Keep reading!

Tell your friends!

Vote!

Comment!

Bye!