Silvermoon

We got to the camp just in time to see Cedarstar about to leave for Treeclan.
"Cedarstar! Cedarstar!" Bluetail called out.
Cedarstar turned and looked at us. "Oh, hey. Whats wrong?" she asked.
"Well we saw Birchwood meeting with Jesse secretly. They were very close.. Oh! And we heard Jesse say that she scented traces of wolf close by." Bluetail said quickly.
Cedarstar looked at us just as Birchwood came bounding out of the woods. Cedarstar didn't say anything instead she walked across the camp and stood on the tree stump we used for clan meetings. We were all there waiting to hear what she had to say.      "Birchwod I have been informed that you and Jesse have been meeting privately," Cedarstar said. Birchwood looked shocked. She glared at me and Bluetail, quickly figuring out that we spied. She looked down and nodded. I could hear a growl start to form in her throat. 
     "We thought you two were just friends! We can't allow this you know. It's already against warrior code to mate outside of clans." Cederstar reminded her.
     "I know, okay? But listen, there are more pressing-" Birchwood started but didn't finish. She was cut off by the howling of wolves as they bounded from the forest into the clearing of the small camp.
     "Wolves!" Birchwood yowled.

     "Run! Everyone get out of the clearing!" I heard Cedarstar yowl.

Just then the wolves burst through the leaves that blocked us from all sides of the clearing. Silver was in the lead followed by Barrons. The two brothers looked so alike I hardly recognized which one was which. We fled from the clearing but the wolves ran ahead of us circling us.

"We've got you now, killers!" Silver growled.

"What are you talking about? " yowled Bluetail.

"You know what I am talking about. We know your dog friend has been spying and killed one of our packmates." Barrons said.
     Cedarstar stepped forward and lowered her head. "We do not know what you are talking about, so get out of my Clan!"
     Just then, Jesse burst through the other side of the small clearing and stared at the scene that had unfolded.
     "What is going on here?" she asked. "These wolves claim that we or rather a dog has murdered a wolf." Cedarstar said.
     Jesse tensed "It's true. I killed the wolf. But, I-I only did it to protect MistClan and prove myself."
     Silver looked outraged like he was about to charge, but it was Barrons that leaped. He attacked Jesse and threw himself onto her back, claws slashing, and  teeth barred. Jesse threw him off and got low to the ground. She snaked toward Barrons and leaped, claws raking his ribs.  The other wolves growling, but not attacking knowing that this was Barrons' business. Barrons shook off Jesse off. Jesse growled as Barrons took a step toward Cedarstar. She leaped. Barrons was smashed out of the sky only to fall limp on the ground. "No," I wailed rushing toward Barrons. The full moon now shone threw the leaves and I began to transform. I stared at everyone only Cedarstar, Bluetail, and Birchwood didn't seem shocked.
"Moon," Silver said. I looked at him and nodded. "He took a step forward "So this is why you only came once a full moon. You were a cat!" Again I could only nod. Then finding courage I said " Silver my cat name is Silvermoon I...I can't let you harm my clan mates." "What about your pack mates," he growled. I stared at him "I would protect them too," I glanced at Barrons "But my clan mates are the ones in trouble so please don't harm them." Silver growled but took a step back "That dog needs to pay not only did she kill our mother she killed Barrons that cannot go unnoticed." I looked at Jesse she shrunk back under my glare. "The cats and I will deal with her, you know more than any wolf that Barrons was like a brother to me, and you" I couldn't continue but I felt Silver's eyes burning into my pelt. "Fine we will leave but I suggest you move your 'friends' somewhere else. I nodded and Silver turned to the pack and said "Let's go I trust Moon we must prepare tommorow for Barrons burial we will collect his body tommorow," he said and added "Leaving Moon time to grieve." The pack left and headed back toward their home. I turned toward Barrons body and sat beside him putting my head on his pelt "I am sitting vigil tonight." I said then remained quiet while glaring at Jesse for the rest of the night.