Birchwood

Oh. My. Gosh.
Why is my life so weird? After I helped Cederstar into her nest, I got into mine. As she slept, I stared. I starred at her green and orange pelt. I looked at her wings. I don't know what to think about this. One second, shes dead. Blood gushing from her neck, eyes wide opened. Tears running down my face thinking I had failed as a warrior. I'm supposed to protect my friends. What happens if one of my friends died? I closed my eyes, and fell asleep.
"What kind of warrior are you?" I heared Bluetail say. I couldn't tell if i'm dreaming or not. "We have so many things that make us cool!'" Silvermoon shouted. "W-what?" I stammered. I looked around the darkness. Then I saw Cederstar glaring at me. "Bluetail has ice powers. Silvermoon is part wolf. I can fly. You? You can barely help yourself. How will you help us?" With tears running down my face, I screamed.
"Whoa! Whats wrong" Bluestail said. "I-it..was.. a n-nightmare.." I said shaking. I couldn't look any of them in the eye. "You sure? You look pretty shaken up?" Silvermoon said. "I'M FINE." I said raising my voice. I walked away and went to the beach. I stared at the trees. What do I do now? Do I stay here all day and just return without a word of what just happened? Do I just not speak to anyone until everyone forgets what happened? Ugh! Why do I always do things like this! Why can't I just talk to people about my feelings instead of walking away? I thought.
After a couple of hours of thinking, I heard footsteps. "I don't want to talk about it guys!" I shouted. "Jeeze..don't need to tell me twice." "Jesse!" I yelled. "Shhhh! Before my pack finds out!" She stated. "You didn't tell them?!" I almost yelled. "Shut it B! Just..whats up. heard you scream and didn't know what was up. I came here as soon as I could."
"Nothing is wrong..just-" "Something is always wrong with you, and you know that!" She interrupted. "I..all of my friends have something "AWESOME" about them. I have nothing. Any of them could be a better warrior then me! No question." I say sadly. Jesse stares at me first looking sympathetic, but then looking at my paw, curiously. "Why do you always make me do these things?" She said smirking. "What?" I said confused. "Hand me your paw. Look at that so called birthmark." She said. "What about it?" I said more confused. "OKAY. So you know the older dogs from our pack? Well they told me that that is a rare sign. Don't freak out when I say this, but...you have the potestate aqua. Which means you can breath underwater longer, see underwater, and swim well .." she said like she was sorry for me.
     "Whats wrong?! This is awesome!" I said excitedly. "Well..your a cat.." Jesse barely said. "I've been in a dog pack most of my life! I've been around water tons of times!" I then proceeded to perfectly dive into the water. I felt amazing. I heard howling. "Sigh. I've got to go. See you soon Birch!" Jesse said running away. I swam for the next couple of hours. I finally got out dried off, and walked away from the beach, back to MistClan. I apologized immediately. "It's okay, but whats this talk about some "awesome new power" thingy" said Cederstar. I then continued to tell them what happened.