Silvermoon

After the fight, we went back to Mistclan. I climbed up my tree, because after all, it was a long night. It was midnight, and I woke up. I climbed down my tree, spotting Bluetail at the lake with her paw on the water. But it wasn't water... it was ice. Then I saw Cedarstar pad up to her, and I followed closely behind. "Bluetail, you shouldn't be on the ice. It could break." She said. Bluetail looked at her, her eyes glowing blue in terror. "I made the ice. I don't know how- I-" "No. I know what's happening. Don't worry, you'll be ok. You're developing a new... ability. Bluetail, this is not to your advantage. You should not use it to harm others. I myself have learned that lesson the hard way." I cocked my head. "What do you mean?" I asked. Cedarstar sighed. "There may be another secret that I keep, but if I tell you, it could harm you, and others." Bluetail stepped off the lake. "You can tell us. We promise it will be ok." Cedarstar sighed. "Not now, but soon. It's time I share it with someone. Just not now." I stepped up to Cedarstar. "It's ok! We understand!" Cedarstar rolled her eyes. "Come on, let's get some hunting in!" 

"Alright," I said trying not to look at the moon "Why don't you two go on ahead Ill ... catch up." They nodded and took off. Once out of sight I looked up at the moon , the full moon. Uh oh I thought. I ran to the east of Mistclan into the woods so I would be by myself.  Almost as soon as I got to the woods pain ran through my body. I fell to the ground as my bones started shifting though my appearance was changing shape and position. I grew almost two times larger in size  and my muzzle became a snout. Then in a flash the pain faded, and instead of a cat I was a wolf.  A silver wolf with electric blue eyes. I got up and shook my head, boy was I dizzy. I looked around  the woods. Emptiness. 

Then I heard it. The soft padding of paws on grass. I walked further into the woods knowing what was coming. "MOON," a wolf yelled as he saw me "Where have you been?" "Uhhhhhhh..... nowhere," I tried. "Cut the crap, stop lying," Silver said, voice lowering. "You know  I only come around every full moon," I said. "Well your late now," he huffed. " Well, I went for a run, yeah, a run."  "Huh, sure ok well come on we have to get back to the pack," he said. "Ok," was all I said. We headed further into the woods.