Silvermoon

Chapter 3 (Silvermoon)

I saw Cedarstar and Bluetail talking, but decided not to interrupt them, so I went back to my tree. I like the trees because they are high up and away from everybody. I mean I like everyone, but every now and then it's good to have a little free time to myself. So once I got to my tree I lay down until dark.

Once everyone was asleep I took my daily/nightly run. I do this because the air is more crisp when it hits my fur. So I ran around the outside of MistClan. Once I got back the moon was high in the sky. Tomorrow I have dusk patrol so I am very excited. At sunhigh, I climb down my tree, the light hitting my face. I saw everyone sharing tongues. I walked over to the river thinking when I saw Bluetail, she was waiting for Cedarstar to get back from TreeClan.

I was on dusk patrol on the east side of Mistclan when the bushes started shaking. Then Cedarstar jumped out of the bushes. "What are you doing here?" I asked her. She looked around. "Don't you know about my other clan?" She asked. I nodded. "But what took you so long? Bluetail has been waiting forever!" Cedarstar sighed. "I don't know if I can or should keep this up. Two clans? I mean... is it wrong?" I shook my head. "No. It adds responsibility to you. As long as you keep it secret, you're fine." She smiled. "Thanks. I really hope your right." Then I headed back to camp. 

I was met by Bluetail at the entrance. "Where is she? Did you see Cedarstar?" She asked. I nodded, right as Cedarstar entered the camp. Bluetail ran up to her. "What took you so long?" She whined. Cedarstar flicked her tail. "There was a raid from LightningClan. They took two more of our kits." I ran up to them. "LightningClan? I thought you killed them all!" I said. Cedarstar shook her head. "Nope. I knew they would come back. They're murderous. They won't even ally with GroundClan. They're only half as bad. Glad we have CaveClan to straiten things out. Now, get some rest." She headed back to her cove, and I followed Birchwood to the warriors' den.