Cedarstar

"MistClan is now a clan of powers." I announced proudly. "But we can NEVER use them to harm someone."

The three nodded, and I announced that I needed to head off to TreeClan.

Mapletail caught me sneaking in and brought me onto my tree.
"Don't think I haven't been watching you. Where are you going?" I sigh.

"To MistClan."

"What?"

"Mapletail... there's something I need to show you. I've felt horrible for not telling you. Meet me in the above tonight." Mapletail nodded impatiently, and hoped off my branch, without saying goodbye.

"You wanted to see me?" I nodded.

"How have you been doing, anyway? Have you been flying?" I nodded.
"Remember when Foxina told us... that we would eventually... I don't know, transform into our true form? Something that has to do with our spirits?"

"Yeah? Have you transformed?" He asked in awe.

"Yeah."

"Oh my stars! Lucky! Could I see?"

I nodded, then tried to control transforming into Kudzuwing. I felt the wings sprouting on my back, and my fur changing from red to green. I never noticed I was complementary.

Mapletail gasped when he saw Kudzuwing.
"Woah! You're green!" I nodded.

Suddenly, a thought came to my head. About MistClan.

Birchwood had been disappearing lately, and I don't know where. I know it isn't the pond, because I've checked there. I look at Mapletail.

"I have to go do something very important." Longing crosses his eyes.

"I wish you wouldn't leave so often. Could I come with you?" I hesitated.

"Not now. Maybe in the future." With that, I leaped into the distance.
I know where Birchwood is.

She must be sneaking out to see Jesse.

(Sings Jesse's Girl in the background)

______________________________________________________________________________
The Jesse's girl reference is an inside joke between us writers making fun of me for "liking" Jesse. THEY SUCK. Anyway, FictionalPeridox has blackmailed me, TheDiabeticJedi to making Birchwood have a relationship with Jesse. I am so sorry she has brought this upon you. -TheDiabeticJedi