Calling It Quits (Chapter 25)

Kayce P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open as a bright light got closer to my face.

"Where am I?" I whispered and sat up. I looked around and saw Shane, Meya, Courtney, Derious and Aiden. I looked over to my left and saw him... Kevin.

"Thank God! Baby girl, I thought I was gonna lose you!" Shane said rising out of the chair and into my arms.

"What happened, why am I here?" I questioned as he held me in his arms. I noticed Kevin smirking at me from a chair across the room, and Aiden eyeing him.

"Coach said you passed out in his office, so he called the ambulance." Shane said holding me tighter.

"I'm ok baby. Probably just stress from the play offs coming up." I said lying. I heard sometime scoff and it was Aiden. I looked at him with pleading eyes and he rolled his at me and shook his head.

"You really scared us baby girl."Shane said looking in my eyes. I was so desperate to tell him what really happened, but I knew that Kevin ment what he said.

*Flashback*

"I swear I didn't mean to do this baby girl." He said stroking my hair. I was to weak to even respond.

"You just gotta understand that I don't like when you fight with me. I love you and you're MINE! I'll love you till death do us part. And I do mean Death; I'll kill you, me and yo fuckin boyfriend. If I can't have no fuckin body else can either." He said in a low voice.

What have I gotten myself into? Ramello, please give me a sign of what to do. I need you...

*Flashback over*

"Shane we need to talk...it's important." I said quietly, but I'm site everyone heard me. Kevin's eyes quickly darted my way and he gave me the 'you beta not snitch, cause I will kill you' look.

"Umm.. Ok, but-." He started but I angrily cut him off. It was now or never, thus needed to be said. I have to protect him.

"NO! We need to talk right fuckin now!" I yelled causing all of them to look at me. He sighed and shook his head. "Ok, can you guys give us a minuet?" He asked the crew and Kevin punk bitch ass.

They nodded their head and walked out the door. Kevin stopped by my bed and I flinched when his breath made contract with my skin.

"You tell him anything and I'll put a fuckin bullet in yo damn skull. I love you baby girl." He said then walked out. Tears spilled out of my eyes and I just couldn't do this anymore.

"Baby, what wrong?" Shane asked as he rushed to my side.

"Shane I can't do this anymore." I whispered.

"What do you mean you can't do this anymore?" He asked and looked in my eyes. I had to lie to him, but if it's gonna keep him alive then it's worth it.

"I can't take this extra stress from a relationship and have it on my mind when basketball should be what I'm focusing on." I said in a hush tone. He gave me a hurt expression and a confused one.

"You're telling me that after all the shit we been through you still gonna put ball above our relationship?!" He yelled and his eyes filled with tears. I was breaking his heart!

"It's not like that, but my head is not where it should be. I love you and you know I do, but we just need to take a break." I said shedding more tears.

"Fuck a break! I don't see why the fuck after all this time of being with you, you gonna hit me with this shit?! I gave you my time, my heart and my fuckin world and you punkin me for a fucking sport!" He yelled as his tears rolled down his cheeks. I didn't mean for this to happen, but I didn't know what else to do. I love him too much for him to get hurt.

"I'm sorry baby but-." I started before he silence me.

"Naww, miss me with that baby shit. If you wanna be done then fuck it. I'm out.." He said drying his tears and walking out the door.

This is the second time I've lost him. I'm doing this for him and now he hates me! Fuck it, if he wanna act like that then I'll let him.

"Basketball is my fuckin life, fuck love cause I'm tired of trying." I said wiping my tears away and taking a deep breath. Just two more days and this will be over.

.....................

Meya P.O.V

I watched as Shane stormed pass us and out the hospital. Ugh, time for me to play super hero.

"What happen?" I asked, walking in the room with my arms crossed.

"I told him we should take a break. But I lied about the reason why." She said putting her head down.

"Well what did you tell him? We walked out here in tears, and to be honest I didn't like that." I said.

She took a deep breath and began to talk. "I told him I need to focus on basketball and whatnot. But the truth is Kevin us blackmailing me." She said. My eyes almost popped out my fuckin head when she that!

"The fuck you mean he blackmailing you?!" I almost yelled, but realized he's right across the hall.

"Remember today in gym when he said he was gonna write me up and that I had to stay after class? Well that was just a cover up to get close to me. When I rejected him and cursed his ass out he got angry. That's why I'm here now." She said as her face turned red. I could tell she was getting mad all over again.

"What do you mean that's why you here. Did he fuckin touch you?!" I said letting my anger seep through every word I said.

"I told him I hated what he did to me and that I hated his ass point, blank, period. He trapped me in a corner and choked me unconscious. But after that he had me..." She said but stopped.

"Made you what? Kayce, you can tell me." I said honestly.

"He made me tell him I loved him. On his way driving here I heard him say that if I told Shane he was gonna kill me, himself, and Shane." She said starting to cry. I walked up to get and held her in my arms.

"It's gonna be ok. We gonna fix this together, all you need to worry about is Shane and basketball. Well handle the rest. I know this ain't the right time, but I gotta tell you something." I said pulling out of our hug.

"What is it." She asked in a worried voice.

"Umm.. We think Kevin was apart of Ramello's death.." I said looking at the tiled floor.

"Me too.. I didn't think that until I saw his eyes through the ski mask that day." She said. It was quiet for a while before I spoke.

"Are you gonna tell him?" I asked.

"No! I can't, if us not being together is gonna keep us alive, then that's what the fuck it's gonna have to be! All I'm doing is hurting him the longer we're together." She said in a harsh voice.

"Ugh, fuck all this shit! If you don't tell him then I will! We won't do any fucking thing until you say so, but I'm telling him..." I said. She just shook her head and closed her eyes. The old Meya is back and I'm about to kill Kevin. He just started another war.

...................

Aiden P.O.V

As I eyed Kevin he wore a smirk on his face. I swear if I want so into basketball I woulda killed his ass right here in this fucking hospital.

"I can't take this shit no more. I know you the fuckin reason why Kayce in here!" I yelled standing up.

"And?" He said standing up as well. He seemed unfazed by my anger and that only made me angrier. Courtney stood up and pulled me back from waking toward m him.

"Nigga, you lucky! I swear I wanna kill to punk ass right now, pussy ass bitch!" I yelled as security pulled me out the hospital. I gotta tell Shane wassup, I can't let Kayce fo through this shit alone. Naww, it's time for him to know what's been going on...

.....................

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow me