Say You Love Me (Chapter 24)

Kayce P.O.V

Shane and I have been back together for about two weeks. Everything with us us back to normal except one thing; Kevin has been following me around for a while now.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Shane asked as I walked out of the girls locker room.

"Nothing, I just don't feel like  doing gym today." I said. I've told everyone about Kevin except Shane. Courtney, Derious and Aiden already knew he was here, but they really didn't pay attention until that day I ran out the cafeteria.

"Ask the new coach if you can sit out today babe." He said in a duh tone.

I actually wanted to do gym, but he is always looking at me. Every move I make his eyes are on me.

"You want me to ask him for you?" Shane questioned while pulling my body against him.

I swear I love when he wears gym pants! Easy accesses!!

"No, but thanks for the offer boo." I said against his lips. He held me by my waist tighter and kissed me. He slid his tongue across my bottom lip asking for permission and I willingly allowed it to him. His hands fell to my ass and he gave it a squeeze before biting my bottom lip and pulling back. He smirked as my plump lip bounce back into place.

"You know I think them back shots is make your ass fatter. I must be hittin that thing right!" He said slapping my ass.

"Don't start something you can't finish nigga." I said caressing his dick from the outside if his basketball shorts. He moaned and bit his lip. "You know I got you when we get home." He said trying to hold a moan in. I just stopped and shook my head.

"MS. LOPEZ! That is a major referral! This is not a porn site nor is this your your home. We do NOT allow P.D.A in school." A voice yelled, but I knew exactly who it was; Kevin.

"Oh my gosh! If I get another referral I have to sit out for three games and the play off starts next week!" I yelled walking toward him. He had a sinister smile on his face. I hate this fucking punk bitch with passion.

"Well you should have thought about that before you decided to give Mr. Price a hand job in gym class." He said smirking. This fuck nigga is going to make he cut his balls off.

"Ugh, you get on my fucking nerves yo!" I yelled walking away from him.

"I will not tolerate disrespect Ms. Lopez! You will be spending your free period with me today and for the next two days!" He yelled after me. I'm not being alone with him again. I know that somehow this was apart of his plan all along.

"NO I AM NOT!" I screamed. I'll be damned if he ever gets the chance to do what he did to me when I was younger again. I was weak and dumb back then, but I've grown up to know not to let a grown ass nigga touch you!

"If you do not come you will sit out the rest of the season. The choice is yours." He said. I stopped dead in my tracks. That's not fair, he can't do that.. Can he?

"Fine! Stupid bitch." I mumbled and sat down.

"You mad or nah?" He said. This bitch taking our stuff!!! I'm not gonna lie I wasn't expecting him to say that, but it was kinda funny and he is still young. I just simply gave him the finger and waited for the bell to ring.

"Baby I ain't mean to get you in trouble." Shane said sitting next to me and giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"Mmmhmmm, all I know is you beta hide when I get home." I said mugging him.

"Whatever, you know you want all of this." He said upping his shirt and making his belly roll.

"Don't do that no more! That's gay boo." I said laughing my ass off.

"Whatever, I'll see you after school, but you do realize I brought you to school right?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Since you wanna have a smart mouth, I'm not going to prom with you." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"I never asked you to go with me anyways. I'll just ask someone else." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Fine by me. I'll just go with Josiah.. No, maybe I should go with King. That boy know he is too sexy!" I said biting my lip.

"You know how to run the fuck out ma." He said clenching his jaw. I just laughed cause he jealous.

"You mad? Well stay mad with yo mad ass!" I said laughing.

After playing volleyball and getting watched by Kevin I was tired and ready to go home. Just as I was about to walk out the gym he called my name. Fuck! I thought he wouldn't notice.

"Ms. Lopez, I hope you didn't think I forgot. In my office now!" He yelled. I let go of Shane's hand and kissed him.

"Love you baby." I said against his lips. "I love you to baby girl. I'll see you after school." He said kissing me one last time. The kiss lasted a long time before he pulled away.

He was smirking at something. I followed his eyes and saw who he was looking at. It was Kevin. Anyone could tell that Kevin was really young and he very attractive, but no one knew about the secrets he held behind that smile and those eyes.

Shane grabbed my ass and kissed me one last time. "Bye baby." He said pulling away. I smiled and pecked his lips. "Bye boo." I said and walked away.

"Kevin what do you want?" I asked once I walked into his office. "Yo boyfriend is very possessive nigga." Kevin said circling around me.

"And? Look, what do you want cause I don't wanna be here with you. Write me up if you want, but don't make me want to kill myself by being in the same room as you punk ass." I said rolling my eyes.

"Hmph, you still the same lil smart mouth cutie I fell for three years ago." He said now standing in front of me. "You've grown up very nice if I must say so. Everything is much..bigger now." He said licking his lips and looking down at my breast.

"You really need to move the fuck on.. Don't you understand that I HATE what you did to me. Yes, I did have a crush on you, but you attempted to take something important to me away!" I yelled at him.

"Not only did you rape me, but you hit on me while yo stupid ass was raping me! Do you realize that I don't want anything to do with you?!" I screamed more mad than before.

"Look, I'm sorry-." He started before my heated voice cut him off. "SORRY?! Oh nigga I know you sorry. You a sorry punk bitch that act like didn't rape three years ago!" I screamed.

The next thing I know he has me pushed against a corner and his hand tightly around my throat.

"I'm tired of telling you to show me some fuckin respect! Tell me what I want to hear and I'll let you go, just say what I wanna hear!" He yelled.

What did he want me to say? Think Kayce, think! What does me wanna hear?

*Flashback to 3 years ago*

"Kayce, say it and I'll go slow baby. Just say it!" Kevin yelled as he forced himself in between my legs. I continued to cry harder because I didn't know what he wanted me to say.

"Say what?! Kevin please let me go. PLEASE!" I screamed as I tried to fight him of off me. He pinned my wrist to the mattress and looked in my eyes.

"Tell me you love me.." He whispered.

*Flashback over.*

That was it. He wanted me to say I loved him. But why? I didn't love him , but I swear I was about to pass out. I felt my body lifting from the floor and I kicked my legs.

"P-please, Kevin l-let me go!" I yelled as I struggled for air.

"SAY IT!" He said forcefully. My time was running out. I had no choice but to say it.

"I.. Love you.." I whispered. That was the last thing I remembered before blacking out.

................

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow me