Meeting The In-Laws Part Two (Chapter 18)

Sorry for the wait babes!! I hope y'all like this chapter...

.....................

Kayce P.O.V

As Shane and my parents got acquainted, I went up to my room and got dressed for dinner. I put on a strapless high low dress that was white at the top and khaki to the bottom. I walked in my closet and put on my tan wedges. After I dressed myself, I walked to my vanity mirror and put my hair in a huge bun on top of my head. I applied a nude color lip gloss and I was finally done. "Damn, I look good." I said to myself. I walked out my room and down the stairs. "No! Kobe is way better than Lebron!" Shane yelled and laughed at the same time. "Now how the hell you figure that?" My dad questioned while smiling. I'm glad their getting along. "Kobe has five rings, has been playing for about 15 years and in one game had 45 points. In that game he only played a half of each quarter AND sat out the whole fourth quarter!" He said back. That was true tho, Kobe was the definition of unstoppable! "Alright, kid. You right, but James is still on top right now." My dad said. Shane shook his head in agreement. Just as I sat down, I got a text. It was from.. Josiah. Ugh, what did this nigga want?

Jo-Jo~ come outside.. We need to talk.

Me ~ why? You didn't want to talk when you called me a bitch  yesterday!

Jo-Jo~ plz ma?

Me ~ aight, you only got five minuets.

"Excuse me, I gotta handle something right quick. I'll be outside if y'all need me." I said before walking out the door. Josiah was standing in our drive way. I walked over to him and crossed my arms. "Talk." I said. He took a deep breath and began to speak. "Kayce, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say none of that shit yesterday, aight. I just don't understand how you choose him over me when you know I love you. Its just not fair." He said sighing and putting his head down. I didn't know what to say. "Josiah, you had your chance to love me and you cheated cause I wouldn't have sex with you." I said. "But you can fuck him?! You know I wasn't gonna fuck up on purpose, I just couldn't hold out no more. It wasn't supposed to be like that!" He whisper yelled. "What makes you think I had sex with him?" I asked. Was it that damn obvious? "Even in the dark I can see you glowing. You're beautiful Kayce, but it was supposed to be me you lost you virginity to not that frail ass nigga in there!" He said looking hurt. "I.. Josiah, I'm sorry. I know I promised that to you, but that changed when you fucked my brother ex girlfriend who just so happens to be my enemy." I said calmly. He looked at me then down at the ground. "I was with you longer! I loved you and only you. Those other hoes mean nothing to me. I'll never stop trying to get back with you cause everybody deserves a second chance, right?" He said. "Yes, but I can't give you that. You've ran out of all your chances." I said shifting my weight to my right leg.  He took a deep breath and clenched his jaw. "Then at least answer these two questions. Did you love me, and did you have sex with him?" He said looking in my eyes. I thought for a minuet. Even though I never told him I loved him, inside I did. And to answer his second question, I did have sex with Shane and it was amazing. "Yes, Josiah. I did love you and with all my heart too. But not only did you cheat on me, you lied to me and hurt me." I said looking up at him then continued to speak. "You really hurt me. And yes. I- we.. I lost my virginity to Shane.." I said putting my head down. I promised Josiah as long as we were together my virginity was for him to have. That changed when he got caught in his many lies. "Look at me.." He said putting his fingers under my chin. Butterflies immediately filled my stomach. "Josiah, I can't do-." I stuttered before his lips gently touched mines. My eyes fluttered closed and I kissed back. Then my eyes shot open when I realized what I was doing was wrong. I pushed Josiah back and backed up. "I'm sorry Kayce, I just.. I'm sorry." He said blushing a little. "Its fine.. I gotta go. I'll umm..talk to you later." I said walking back in the house. When I closed the door and I touched my lips. "Damn. What did I just do?" I asked myself. I feel like a cheater right now. Fuck. My. Life!