'I Don't Feel So Good' (Chapter 19)

Kayce P.O.V

I woke up in Shane's bed once again.  Coach emailed us and said we had practice today. I looked out the window and saw that it was sunny, so I checked the temperature on my phone. 59°... Its almost always sunny as fuck in Cali, but the temperature never matches how the sky looked! I quietly crept to the hall closet and got a fresh towel, then I walked in the bathroom to shower. After being in for about 25 minuets I got out, lotioned and dressed myself. I was dressed in a black Akoo sweater, black jeggings, and black studded combat boots. I left my hair down in its natural curly/wavy stage. I grabbed one of Shane's black skully hats and put it on my head. I took a few pics and put them on instagram. After I was done I saw Shane coming down the hall.. This nigga copying my swag. He had on the same black Akoo sweater, black Levi jeans, black polo boots, and a black skully. "I know I'm swaggy, but you ain't have to ride my dick that hard to be copying my shit boo." I said eyeing his outfit. "Whatever.." He mumbled and brushed pass me. The fuck was his problem. He probably mad he ain't get none last night. I mean we did shoot some of my video and stayed at my parents late to. He'll get over it. I walked downstairs to his kitchen and got a bottle of water. He was in the living room, but when he walked in the kitchen and saw me he sucked his teeth. Oh hell naww, I don't know who pissed in his mouth this morning, but he beta loose that stank ass attitude he got. "Do you have a problem?" I asked turning my head toward him. He didn't even looked up from inside the fridge, but still answered. "Nope." He said popping the 'p'. "Yes you do. If you not gonna tell me that's one thing, but you really need to stop acting like a fucking female." I said through my teeth. Like every time something wrong with him he seems to always take it out on me. "Mmmhmmm, what the fuck ever." He said getting a bottle of water and choosing the fridge. He was about to walk pass me, so I put my foot out and tripped him. "Yo, what the fuck?!" He said catching himself on the counter. "I don't know you tell me." I said crossing my arms. "Hmph, well if you don't know go ask Josiah." He said and with that he walked out the kitchen and out the front door. I drove my car here last night, so I can drive myself to school. How the hell did he know Josiah was at my house yesterday? I just can't get a break, man. I walked out his house and locked the door. Not only is he mad at me, but I'm pissed off at the fact that didn't even give me a change to tell him what happened. As I walked to my car I felt someone watching me. I turned and and no one was there. I guess I'm just acting paranoid. Ugh, well I'm off to school and ready for this game Friday.

....................

*Later that day in gym class*

Shane P.O.V

I haven't talked to Kayce since this morning and she hasn't talked to me either. "Aye... Shane!" Derious yelled shaking me. "My bad. What happened?" I asked. "Coach said its boys against girls basketball game, so come on nigga." He said. I got up off the bench and got ready for the ball toss. Coach looked between the two groups and threw the ball up. Courtney and I jumped at the same time, but it went to her team. She passed the ball the Meya. Meya ran down the court successfully and went up for a three. It went in. "All net baby!" She said jogging down the other side of the court. Josiah had the ball and dribbled out down the court. He passed to me and I took my three steps before dunking on Courtney who looked mad. "All is fair when you love basketball." I said doing the Kanye shrug. Courtney claimed the ball back then passed to Kayce. She wasted no time running down the court and going for a lay up. It rolled around the rim then went in. She looked unfazed and ran back to the other end of the court. This went on for about twenty more minuets before Kayce called for a timeout. "CeCe, why you call a time out?" Courtney asked fanning herself. I put my hands on my hips and breathed for a minuet then moved then to the top of my head. I think Kayce bout to pass out. "I'm out man.. Go ahead." She said fanning her hand for them to continue while walking away. She sat bench and caught her breath. I looked over at her and she looked back at me. All of a sudden I saw Meya run pass me and got the winning shot. "Yeah bitch, yeah bitch, call me Steve O!" She said. I shook my head at her. "Alright, hit the showers. The bell rings in about 15 minuets." Coach Rondell said. With that I walked to the locker room and showered.

........................

Kayce P.O.V

I slowly walked to the locker room and went in my shower stall. I shed myself from my clothes and turned the water on cold to cool my body down a bit. I stayed in got about ten minuets then got out and put my clothes back on. I feel light headed, dizzy, and like imma throw up. I sat down on one if the benches and slowly breathed. What's up with me bruh? "Kayce, are you pregnant?" Meya asked as she sat down by me. I looked at her as if she had asked me if I was sniffing cocaine. "No, I'm not pregnant; are you crazy? We only had sex twice." I said. Although, we had sex five times the first night and once the next morning. Technically that would still be counted as twice because the two days, right? "Ok, but have you thought about the condom breaking or something. You said it yourself that y'all did have like five rounds." She said. I sat and thought for a second. The shower... "He didn't pull out." I whispered more to myself than the Meya. Meya looked at me and stood up. "How could you be so stupid?!" She yelled. I looked up at her with a confused expression. "Meya, its not my fault. I wasn't paying attention. I thought he would pull out, I mean I really wasn't thinking at the moment." I said back. Why was she so mad at me? "You wasn't thinking? Oh, well that is a good fucking excuse. Your first time having sex and you pregnant already! I should kick yo ass on the damn face for ' not thinking'." She said. I stood up and crossed my arms. "Meya, you don't know if I'm pregnant so shut the fuck up. I didn't judge you when you told me you lost your virginity when we were 14 and thought you were pregnant! Just be there for me like I was for you and stop bitching!" I screamed. We always argue with each other like this, but for her to call me stupid.. Hell no. "Sorry..I just.. Shane and you need to talk, ok?" She said. "Ok." I said stepping forward to hug her. "Come on before we be late." She said. Just as we walked out the locker room I felt my stomach tighten. "I don't feel so good.. I think I'm bout to-." I started before my mouth filled with vomit. I held it in my mouth before running over to the nearest trash bin. Am I actually pregnant?

......................

Shane P.O.V

"Wassup with you and Kayce bruh. Y'all ain't talk all day." Derious said as we put our clothes back on. "She got an attitude this morning at the house cause I wasn't talking to her, so I'm just giving her some space. Plus in still mad at the fact that she ain't tell me bout that Josiah thing." I said pulling my sweater back on. I was now fully dressed. "Did you tell her bout Angela yet?" Aiden questioned. "Naww, but-." I said beurre he cut me off. "So you can't be mad bruh. If she find out before you tell her about Angela and you bring up that kiss with Josiah, she gonna throw it back in yo face." He said. That was true tho. "Yeah, you right bruh. I ain't think-." I audited before Courtney ran in the locker room panicking. "SHANE, Kayce throwing up! I don't know what wrong with her, come on!" She yelled while pulling me. When I saw Kayce slumped over the trash bin I ran to her side. "Baby, are you ok? Please tell me you're alright!" I said panicking. I'm almost certain Kayce is pregnant. Just the thought of her carrying my child made me smile. "I'm fine.." She said. Meya came over with a bottle water and handed it to Kayce. She used it to clean her mouth out. "Baby.-" I said before Meya cut me off. I'm getting sick of these mother fucking people cutting me off! "Kayce, imma take you home ok?" Meya said rubbing her back. "Okk." She whispered. "Bye, baby. I love you." I said kissing her head. "Love you too." She said hugging my waist. As she walked away I got a weird feeling on my stomach. "I don't feel so good bruh." I said to Aiden who was standing by me. "You just probably gotta take a shit. Maybe it's gas." He said. I turned and looked at him and burped right in his face. "You right, it was just gas." I said laughing then walking away. Ugh, imma miss my baby the rest of the day.

......................

Kayce P.O.V

Before we went home, we went to a drug store. Courtney got two pregnancy tests for me to take. When we got home I just looked at the boxes. I'm scared. "Go take the test, Kayce." Meya said. "I'm scared, Meya." I said with tears in my eyes. I wasn't ready to be a parent. I have college to think about and basketball. Call me selfish, but basketball is my life and probably always will be. "I know, but it ain't gonna do no help if too just look at them. No matter what the results say, we gonna be there for you." She said looking in my eyes. I got up and went to the bathroom and read the instructions. I waited for the results for five minuets until I saw the two lines. I slowly walked out the bathroom with the tests in my hands. "Well, what did they say?" Courtney asked nervously. "Positive..."

......................

~ Well y'all finally know!!

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow me!!