As Long As You Love Me (High School Love)

Wassup y'all its your girl Kayce in this bitch! I'm 17 and a  junior at South Bay High where I'm Co-captain on girls varsity basketball team.  My bestfriends are Courtney and Meya, they play ball too. I hate when people ask me if I want a Love and Basketball type of relationship.. Cause I don't! Now don't get me wrong, I love boys who play ball but I fucking hate that love and basketball type shit. I'm 5"6 , mixed with Puerto Rican and Black and thick in ALL the right places. Its basketball season at school so that means me and my chicas get to watch the boy try-outs. Let the games begin!

Kayce P.O.V

As I walked through the gym setting my duffle bag down, I tied up my hair and took of my crop top and slipped on a wife beater tank top. I tied it in the back, and pushed it under my boobs so it looked like a half shirt and so my belly ring and tattoo showed. " Wassup chicas?" I said as I sat down on the bleacher where Courtney and Meya were. "Nun, ready for these sexy niggas to come out here and make some balls bounce.. If you know what I mean." Courtney and I laughed our ass off until Angela, the school hoe came up to me. " Ugh! Here this sloppy bootty hoe come." Hey Kacey" she said standing I'm front of me smacking on some minty gum, which I know her ass needed. "Look wha you want Angela, cause I ain't got time for your shit today aight." "What's up with all this unneeded animosity here.. Just coming to talk to an old friend." A smirk crawled across her face and it needed to be slapped off. "Bitch you know good and well I NEVER liked your stupid thirsty ass. Now be gone before I mop this floor with your fake Brazilian weave." I laughed in her face as she turned and walked across the gym floor to the other bleachers mean mugging me. Shit I didn't care, she know I don't like her hoeing self... Sucking dick and shit during half time. Where they do that at?

Did I mention that Angela was on the basketball team too? Well if not, she is. She's not to bad either, but the bitch ain't better than me or my girls. She would be a better player if she focused on the game and not getting laid after. With the way she slacking off recruiters will never offer her scholarships to play ball at UCLA or USC. "Aye Kacey who is that?" Courtney asked pointing at a boy at the half-court line. He stood at least 6"3 , light skin, greenish-grey eyes, sexy pink lips, and a body to die for! I mean dude was sexy as hell. "Umm I don't know.. He looks new though, I've never seem him before." I said examining his physic and eyeing his abs through his shirt, as he finished his sit-ups. "By the way you looking at ole boy you may as well go ask his name. You know you want to anyways ." Meya said slightly pushing my shoulder. "Okk whatever, ain't nobody looking at him; I was just trying to see if I know him from somewhere." I say back to her lying my ass off, and she could clearly see my bluff. "Mmhmm whatever you say CeCe I know my bestfriend, just ask him his name then come back. I sat there directing my attention back to the mystery guy I was dying to talk to.

Shane P.O.V

48..49..50. I counted finishing up my sit-ups and saw a sexy red bone looking at me biting her lip. I flash her my panty wetter smile and she looks away quickly. I shake my head and walk toward a group of guys. "Hey, umm do y'all know her?" I ask a dude about my height who escorted me to the gym. "Yeah, that's Kayce; Co,captain of the girls basketball team." "Shawty play ball? Damn that girl thick as fuck bruh, what she doing playing a mans game?" I ask chuckling a bit. "Hmph, well don't let her hear you say that shit, cause my boy Derious said that to her, and she threatened to staple his balls on his chin if he ever disrespected her like that again." "Wow she must really love to ball." I say looking back at her smirking as she made her way across the gym towards me.

Kayce P.O.V

"Hey.. Umm I-uh-my name is Kayce." I said rolling my eyes at myself for stuttering, while extending my hand for him to shake. "Shane.. And its nice to meet you, I'm new at South Bay." He said licking his lips as his eyes travled down my body. "Yeah, I noticed, soooo you play ball?" Ugh Kayce what the hell is wrong with you; he wouldn't be trying out if he didn't! Get your shit together girl. "Yeah.." He said with a confused look on his face. " Okk.. Umm yeah.. So bye Aiden, bye Derious." I said ending the conversation and walking away, putting an extra sway I'm my hips as I walked back to my friends. "So what happen?" Meya and Courtney asked as I sat back down. "Ain't shit happen cause I could barely talk English while I was over there." I said putting my head on Courtney, pouting like I always do when I don't get my way. "Awe cheer up boo you got all year to hump Mr. Man don't worry." She whispers making me laugh loud enough for the boys to look my way. "Uh oh looks like you have another chance cause here he comes." I turned my head seeing Iderious, Aiden, and Shane walk out of bounds to where we were at.

Shane P.O.V

"HAHAHA!" I turn and see Kayce laughing hella hard and noticed her deep dimples from across the gym. I walled across the court to where her and her girls were. "Why'd you leave ma?" "Umm cause.. Courtney called my name. "No I did not. Lying and shit; she left cause she was nerv-." "Ugh! Courtney shut the hell up.. Please?!" I said cutting get off. " But for real tho, why you leave? I mean you ain't tell me nothing bout yourself."  "Okk well I'm 17, a junior, I'm Co-captain of girls varsity basketball team, and I hate when boys think ball is only a mans game." She said looking me in the eyes during her last comment.Damn she really DOES love ball. "Cool, I  never really met a girl who liked to ball." "Cause I'm one in a million baby!" "So I'm your baby now?" I ask smirking at her. "No-see.. Well I didn't mean it like that." She said back, crossing  her arms under get chest; making them rise higher. I guess she noticed me looking at her chest cause she said "Hello! My face if up here, NOT down there dumb ass!" "Damn, my bad ma, just hard not to stare." I said continuing to trace her body with my eyes. "Bruh.. You getting a lil happy?" Aiden said pointing out the fact that I was getting hard!  "Bye boys." Kayce began to walk away, but then turned back and said,"Oh and if you EVER in your stupid ass life say basketball is a mans sport.. I will slice your dick off and mail that shit to yo grandmama." She gave me a smile and walled out the gym. "Wha-how the hell did she hear me say that?!" "Kayce hears EVERYTHING!" Aiden and Derious say in unison. "Damn, I swear lil mama crazy bruh." I said shaking my head and watching her walk back in the gym with a purple gatorade. Coach Rondell blew his whistle signaling the start of try-outs.

3 comments

2 votes for chapter two

XOXO: thanks babes           

x_LakerNation