Fighting For Myself (Chapter 5)

This whole chapter may be in Kayce P.O.V so that you can know about her past and her parents. Hope you guys enjoy!!

...............

Kayce P.O.V

I stood there in complete shock. I was about to kiss Shane and Josiah was right there. I started to feel guilty but then I remembered something. When Josiah cheated on me last year and I caught him in his lie, therefore I feel no regret to what I was about to do. "Josiah, you really need to calm down. It's not like we together anyways." I yelled at him. "Naww, fuck outta here with that calm down shit. You really gonna play me for this new nigga?" He said back walking closer to the table we all were now standing at. "Josiah, didn't you play me for Angela last year? That what the fuck I thought." I say now clearly pissed the hell off. "Bruh you need to slide the fuck outta here with that "new kid" shit nigga. I been here for 3 whole weeks." Shane said now defending himself from Josiah comment. "Nigga you just got here 3 days ago!" Josiah said stepping closer to Shane. Was he really here for three weeks, cause I sure as hell didn't notice him. "Listen here Joshua or whatever the fuck yo name is.. First week I was in the office waiting for my schedule. And for the last 2 weeks I been in ISS cause they thought I was skipping when I couldn't find my classes. Now that you got yo explanation, nigga you can hop yo ass on down the yellow brick road!" Shane said back. His face no longer the sexy light brown color that I loved to look at, but a now red complexion filled with hate. "Josiah you need to leave ok. We can talk later but now is not the time." I say turning from Shane to Josiah. I then noticed Angela behind him. What did this lil goat want now? "Kayce you need to stop being a hoe!" Angela said now standing in front of me. I took one step back cause her mouth smelled like dick. "Please explain to me how I'm a hoe. Cause I was alone in the gym with Josiah for 10 minuets. Or because he kissed me and I let him. OR is it because I was about to let Shane kiss me?" I said raising my eyebrow and smirking at her already knowing the answer. "All! If you don't like Josiah  then why you always with him?" She said trying to make reasons to the situation. "Bitch besides today when do you see me with him?" I said stepping closer to her. "Cause your jealous of me. Your jealous cause I got him, cause he left you to be with me and you're jealous cause I gotta mama and daddy but you don't!" She said smirking at her last comment. "First of all you can have Josiah cause I already had him anyways. Second, bitch I DO have a mama and a farther you stupid ass thot! How would I be standing here if I ain't had no mom or dad?" I said now mad as fuck. My Puerto Rican accent was now coming out. It only came out when I was about to fight and when I was angry. That only means one thing: I'm about to fuck Angela up! "Well then let me refrain that. You're jealous cause even as we speak your parents could be dead with a bullet right thought their heart... Just like your brother!" That was it. She pushed the wrong and right bottom to get her ass beat. See, both of my parents and in the  military in Afghanistan fighting in the war. And I had a twin brother, but he was murdered earlier this year by some street gang he was enemies with. They never did catch them niggas that shot him either. Around the time when he died it was also around the time I caught Josiah and Angela fucking each other.  That's one thing you don't do; you can talk shit about me anytime of the day or ATTEMPT to disrespect me, but once you bring my family in to your ignorance I will demolish your ass. "DON'T YOU DARE BRING MY DEAD BROTHER INTO THIS YOU FUCKING DICK SUCKING HOE! Ooh I swear! Voy a contar labious de su coño fuera! She don't know me! Perra estupida!" I said now speaking in my native language. I am beyond pissed. I took off my earrings and my Jordans. I took my Timbaland boots out my bag and laced them up. "You know what Angela I've been waiting since freshman year to beat your ass." I said walking towards her. As soon as I got in front of her, I grabbed her hair and flung her on the ground. I punched get repeatedly in her face. I slapped her and then got up and stomped her six times. Three times in her stomach and and three times in her face. "Now what bitch?! Let me hear you talk that shit now. Everytime I see you imma beat you ass! Don't you ever in to stupid ass life talk about my fucking dead brother again!" I said about to beat her ass again, but Shane grabbed my waist and picked me up. Me took about five steps backwards and put me down. "Calm down baby girl. She not even worth it to fight. Let it go ma." He said whispering in my ear. "Naww fuck that. I'm not gonna calm down. I'm gonna fuck her ass up! Let me go Shane." I said almost getting out his grasp. "No you're not! Young man do not let her go!" I froze when I heard that voice. It was the principle of the junior and senior classes; Mrs. Lopez. She was also my aunt. "You four, to my office now!" She said yanking me away from Shane and dragging me down the hall to her office."Now one of you tell me why the hell you all were fighting in my cafeteria!" She said slamming her hand down on her desk. "She was talking shit bout mama and papa! And then she popped of at the mouth talking about Ramello. She need to learn how to shut the fuck up!" I said reaching across Shane and Josiah to punch her in her face again. My accent has now taken over my speech. "Kayce Veronica Lopez sit your ass down now!" She said smiling at the fact that I hit Angela in front of her. "Okk.. Angela you have a 2 day suspension and Kayce, you and Shane have lunch detention with me today. Josiah.. Just get out my office before I tell coach to put you on the bench for the rest of the season." She said very irritated with his presence. He hurriedly got out of the chair and out of her office with Angela behind him. "I can't believe she said that about my brother.." I said now letting my guard down. Tears were burning in my eyes; I wanted to cry but I couldn't let Shane or my aunt Katy see me look weak. "What did she say mija?" She said with a worried look on her face. "She s-said mama and papa were dead with a bullet in their heart  l-like R-Ramello!" I said now letting my tears fall. And that's when it happened. Shane took me in his arms and put his hands on my cheeks. He wiped away the tears on my face and inched his face closer to mine. That's when he pressed his lips against mine. He smiled when he noticed I kissed him back. He slid his tongue across my bottom lips asking for entrance. I didn't let him tho, that was until he bit my lip making me gasp. He immediately slid his tongue in my mouth. He kissed me with so much passion, something I never felt with Josiah. I moaned into his lips trying to fight for dominance and I won. Then he slowly pulled away from my lips smiling. "I guess you like me more than you want to admit right?" He said looking me in my eyes. "Actually no.. I really do like you Shane. More than I should like you, but I do like you." I said staring back into his green and grey eyes. "Okk, so if you like me, you won't find a problem with going out with me tomorrow night?" He asked amused with my answer about me liking him. Should I go out with him? I have to focus on basketball. I can't fall in love with him, I just can't. But that's with I feel is happening. Ugh, why did he have to be so sexy? I took a deep breath before answering his question. "Shane..."

Cliff hanger!!!

Should she say yes our no?

Finally they kissed tho lol!

Please vote and comment!!!!!

:) ~ pink Kush was here