Memories Back Then.. (Chapter 10)

Shane P.O.V

"Welcome to Le Amora, would you like to book a reservation?" A light skinned lady asked as we approached the door. "No, we've already got a reservation.l I said smiling at her. "Umm.. Price reservation for a party of three?" She asked sliding her finger through a book. "Yes ma'am." I said shaking my head. Kayce still had an attitude but at this point I didn't care, cause I'm mad too. "Well right this way. I'm your waiter Karen. Should we start with drinks?" She asked taking a NotePad out her apron. "I'll have a tea please." Kayce said looking up and smiling at the woman. "Umm, me too, thanks." I said. She shook her head after writing our orders down and walked away. "Shane.. I'm sorry.." Kayce said. She face was red and she looked like she was gonna cry. She was by far one of the most emotional female basketball players I've ever met, but I liked that about her. "Why you apologizing ma? You honestly don't owe me an apology, its the other way around. I'm sorry." I said. That was true, cause this ain't the first time slapping a girls ass on a date has gotten me in trouble. "No, I'm sorry for yelling at you, saying I hate you and.. I'm sorry for acting like a bitch this entire date." She said, her face now red with embarrassment. I saw a tear slide down her cheek. I slid around the booth to where she was and wiped it away. I pulled her into my arms with her had in my chest. "Shane... I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" She said, basically crying and yelling into my chest. "Shh baby girl. Its gonna be ok, just tell me what's wrong." I said whispering in her ear so that she would calm down. After a few seconds of silence I saw August walk in. I signaled him to come over, and when he did he looked confused. "I kissed him.." Kayce finally said. I'm not mad at all. Shit it would be wrong for me to he mad, being that Angela is threatening to tell Kayce about her sucking me off TODAY and last well. Actually that was the same day they faught. "I know, and I'm not mad CeCe." She sat up and wiped her face. "I don't like seeing you cry baby." I said looking in her eyes. Damn, even at her worst she's still beautiful. "Sorry.." She said laughing a bit. "Umm.. Shane is that your girlfriend?" August said bringing us back to reality. "Well not yet.." I said back to him. He looked guilty about something. "Bruh, I swear I didn't know THAT was yo girl. You told me her name was Jayce not Kayce!" He said. Where did this nigga get Jayce from? "Oh, well yeah that's KAYCE, and its ok. I figured you didn't know anyways." I said calmly. That situation didn't scare me because I can clearly tell she loves me too, but she probably too scared to admit it. But if August touch her again we gone fight, on some real 504 shit! Ugh, I'm glad this night if turning around for the better. Lets hope it stays this way.

..............

Kayce P.O.V

"So Kayce, besides what you already said, can you tell me more about yourself?" August said from across the table. "Well both my parents are in the military. I live by myself, but I have a little sister. And I had a twin brother." I said back to him. My life had always been hard being that my parents aren't around. "What do you mean HAD a twin brother?" He asked, now confused. "He uh.. He was killed earlier this year. He was my everything; my other half. Now.. Now I don't have that anymore." I said. I felt tears well up in my eyes. "He was there through everything. Even my basketball games. I'll never forget that time he rescued me either." I said more to myself than to them. "He rescued you from what?" Shane asked. "When I was 14 I was walking from school and this senior.. Uh he raped me. I went to a performing arts school so it was middle through high school students there." I said playing with the napkin in the table. I was never ashamed of what happened to me, because I couldn't prevent it so I may as well not blame myself or anyone else for what happened but him. Funny thing about it was it just so happened to be the person I had a crush on; also he was my brother's friend. "Wow.. That's fucked up right there." August said shaking his head. By this time a few tears had escaped my eyes. "Naww that's not that bad, cause most people don't know what it feels like to see their brother shot in front of them. To hear the last words come out their mouth be, 'I love you no matter what'. To feel the blood of your other half drain out onto your clothes.. Nobody can say they experienced that but me. When he died so did apart of me, cause he was the only thing I had close to family." Okk now I'm bawling my eyes out. "Damn Kayce.. Baby girl calm down and breathe for a second baby. Its ok, I do know how you feel. Shit we both do baby girl." Shane said holding me in his arms. I felt like I was having a panic attack. I swear I think I love him, but what if he doesn't feel the same way? Even in this short time he's been there for me in more than one way. "I miss him Shane. That was my brother and they took him away from me! Why?! He said he wouldn't leave me.. He lied to me!!" I said. I can't believe this. I haven't cried this hard since our birthday passed this summer. "Kayce, he's still here with you. I know you can feel him, I still feel Mel even though he's not here physically with me. He didn't lie to you, he's still here Kayce." August said lovingly. That did make me feel better, but I want Ramello here with me on earth. I know, I sound real selfish and shit, but I don't care cause that's my brother. "Aug, imma take her home and we can all chill tomorrow ight?" Shane said. "Ight bruh I got you. Stay strong Love." August said kissing my head.  "Bye baby daddy." I said laughing a little bit. "There goes that beautiful smile." Shane said hugging me. We got  our food to go and he drove me home. I told him all about how I was raped and other fucked up I shit in my life. "Baby, wake up. You're home." He said tapping my arm. "Can you carry me?" I said in a baby voice. "Ha, Okk ma." He walked out the car and to my side. I opened the door and stretched my arms out for him to pick me up. Once we were inside, he carried me up stairs. But he walked into the wrong room.. He was in Ramello's room. "Umm.. This was.. This was his room." I said, about to cry again. "Oh shit, I'm sorry Kayce. I thought you said the first room on the left." I was now crying a little cause I haven't been in here in a long time. He picked me up again and walked to my room. Without warning he took my dress and heels off; leaving me standing there in my bra and boy shorts. He went to my drawers and took out a big T-shirt. He slipped it over me head and put me in the bed. "Shane..can you stay with me tonight?" I asked before he walked toward the door. He stepped back and turned around. "I don't think that's a good idea Kayce.." He said looking down at the floor. "Please.. I don't wanna be alone tonight. Stay, atleast for me?" I asked. "Sure.." He took his shirt off revealing a tattoo that covered part of his chest and all of his upper arm. He slid his pants down exposing his Calvin Kline briefs. "Do you have any gym shorts?" He asked. "Top drawer under my tank tops." I said. A few second later he was under the covers with me. He pulled me close to his body and kissed me deeply. He kissed me like.. Almost like he was saying he loved me. After a few minuets he pulled away and what felt like immediately, he was asleep. I laid my head on his chest. "I love you.." I whispered, before I  kissed his neck. And with that I fell asleep.

...............

Shane P.O.V

She just said she love me!!! Hell yeah niggas turn the fuck up! She thought I was sleep I guess. I love her too, and imma make sure she knows that tomorrow. She means so much to me already. This girl is bout to be my everything if she lets me make her that. Hopefully HER love in basketball won't ruin OUR love..

.......................

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW ME!!

X_Mindless Bitch was here <3