Will You? (Chapter 33)

Kayce P.O.V

Shane has been giving me weird looks all day. Like the fuck goin on with him?

"Shane, can we talk right quick?" I asked looking over to him as we set the table together.

"No." He said flatly, without even looking up at me.

What. The. Fuck?!

"Well why the fuck not?" I asked, tossing the forks on the table.

He looked at me and clenched his jaw like he had the right to get mad.

"Ion feel like fighting with yo ass Kayce." He said sternly.

I let out an irritated groan and rolled my eyes at him.

"Fuckin hate you." I whispered, but he obviously heard me.

"You wanna repeat that shit? Cause ion think I heard you correctly." He said flexing his jaw again and walking closer to me.

"You heard what the fuck I said Shane! You get on my fuckin nerves!" I yelled. I swear I'm glad everyone left to get my sister some stockings.

"You hate me? WelI hate yo ass too, the same way I get on yo nerves you get on mines!" He yelled in my face.

Ion know what came over me, but I slapped the fuck outta Shane.

"Yo what the fuck?!" He said holding his face. He yanked my arm and I snatched it away.

I was breathing hard and it was taking everything in me not to cry. I stood there looking directly in his eyes while he stared back in mine. I finally got tired of looking at him and walked away.

I heard him let out a deep breath. Just when I made it to the living room he grabbed my arm.

"Shane, let me go!" I said snatching my arm away from him. Tears were already sliding down my cheeks and it felt like my heart literally broke in half.

"Baby, I ain't mean that shit... You know I love you, I love you more than life itself." He said turning my head to him.

"Naw, you don't love me, you a hate me! You always lyin bout something, and you wonder why I always push you away!" I said. My voice was cracking, but I didn't even care right now.

"Kayce, you know I love you, so don't even question that shit. I would fuckin die just to make sure you see another day. Now if that's not love, please tell me what it is." He said stepping closer to my face.

"You said you hate me Shane, if that's love then you damn sure gotta funny way of showing it." I said drying my tears.

"You said it first! It was childish of me to take it that far, but what was I supposed to do when you said that shit?!" He yelled.

"That's another thing, you always takin shit too far! I wasn't even bein for real, but you just had to take it there. Is that really how you feel about me, I get on yo nerves? I damn sure wasn't getting on ya fuckin nerves last night, was I!?" I screamed. I was literally two seconds away from punching this nigga in the face.

"Babe, I was talking out of anger! I told you I didn't mean it. You don't get on my nerves and I damn sure don't hate you. Are you seriously questioning my love right now, cause that's fucked up and you know it!"

"We're fucked up Shane." I whispered.

"At least we fucked up together baby." He said back and walked closer to me.

I turned my head and sighed.

"I'm sorry.." I whispered. I was wrong to say that, but he still took it too far.

"I'm sorry too, I took that shit way too far and I apologize. Just please don't say that shit no more. Ion think I could live no more if you said it and meant that shit." He whispered back. More tears fell from my eyes and I hugged him close to my body.

"I could never hate you, I'd rather die.." I cried as her held me tighter.

"I love you.. So fuckin much." He said into my neck.

"I love you too." I said.

Just when we pulled away from each other everyone came walking through the door.

"Ummm, what did we just miss?" Derious asked.

We laughed at his goofy ass. "Nothing, absolutely nothing." I said kissing Shane on the lips.

He smiled and mouthed 'I love you' to me. I did it back to him.

"Time to eat!!" My mama yelled for the kitchen.

I grabbed Shane's hand and walked in the dining room. He sat down next to me and smiled.

After my Mama put everything on the table and said grace Shane stood up.

"Umm, I would like to say a few things... Fist, I just wanna thank you for letting me and August spend this holiday with y'all. More importantly, I wanna thank Kayce for being in my life. I love you more than anything in this world, and there ain't nobody but you and August that's more important to me." He said getting on one knee.

"Baby what are you-?" I started before he cut me off.

"Let me finish... Kayce you've sacrificed a lot to be with me my and went through a whole a lot of stuff with me. I promise I will never do anything to jeopardize our relationship ever again. I promise I'll never hurt you the way I did in the past. You're one of the reasons I wake up with a smile on my face every morning. I love everything about you from the way your face turns red when you're mad, to the way you nose scrunch up when you laugh. Baby I love you and only you, so I'm promising my past, present and future to you. I'm asking you to promise me the same... I know it's you I wanna spend my life with even when you get old and fat. Will you promise me that..." He said laughing a lil bit, which caused me to laugh too.

"Yes, baby I promise.." I whispered and wiped away my tears.

I stood up and so did he. I walked in his arms and kissed him with everything in me.

"I love you.." He whispered.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

This has been the best day I've had in a long time.. Ugh, can't get any better can it?

........................................

Whelp, this story is coming to an ending in about three or four more chapters, but the sequel will be coming this summer!!!

Did y'all like this chapter tho?

King still coming up tho, so don't be surprised!!

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow me