Filler Day #1: Crack ship

{In my Dorm}

ChrisDR: *Shouts in the halls* May Mr & Miss Naegi, and Mr hinata please proceed to my dorm!

Isimaru: *Shouts* NO SHOUTING IN THE HALLS!!

ChrisDR: *Shouts* Shut up!

{1 minute later}

Makoto (Naegi's first name): You called?

Hajime: This isn't a dare is it?

ChrisDR: Don't worry it's not.

Hajime: phew

ChrisDR: Actually that's why I called you 3 here. You see no one is giving dares or asks lately.

Komaru: It's been 4 days.

ChrisDR: Well I'm bored, so I'm going to meet my other personas from different accounts for a while so I'm leaving you 3 in charge while I'm gone. Make sure no one touches my stuff while I'm gone got it.

Hajime: yep

Makoto: got it

Komaru: Mmhm

ChrisDR: Good, well see you *vanishes*

{5 minutes later}

Hiyoko: Hey Chris you got any glue, I just need it for no reason. *sees Hajime, Makoto and Komaru asleep* He must be gone for the day. Time to loot his stuff *whistles* Ohhhh what's this? *pickes up tube of glue* "Super bond the glue that won't come off" Finally, now for those sleepy pieses of trash. *glues the door shut* serves them for sleeping on the job. *notices glue on her hand* Better wash this off.

Kuzuryuu: *whistles* *bumps into Hiyoko*

Hiyoko: *falls down* Ouch! What was that for?!

Kuzuryuu: Watch where your going shrimp.

Hiyoko: Shut up you hairball and help me up. *gets lifted by Kuzuryuu*

Kuzuryuu: *sighs and notices that Hiyoko hasn't let go yet* You can let go now.

Hiyoko: *convinced that Kuzuryuu hasn't let go yet* Don't you mean you should let go.

*Both try to let go but can't*

Kuzuryuu: Dammit you brat let go!

Hiyoko: You let go you shorty!

Isimaru: I SAID NO SHOUTING IN THE HA- *notices them holding hands* sorry for shouting, continue with whatever your doing.

Ibuki: Ibuki heard shouting without Ibuki what's going o- *also notices them holding hands and smiles* I've got to tell Mahiru and Peko.

Kuzuryuu and Hiyoko: *blushes* F***.

Isimaru: Sorry for shouting but NO SWEARING!  

{On their way to lunch after 5 minutes of trying to separate again}

Souda: Hey Chihiro have you seen my *Notices Kuzuryuu and Hiyoko on their way to lunch holding hands* Actually Chihiro you might wanna come up here .

Chihiro: O-Ok Souda but what's going *Notices Kuzuryuu and Hiyoko's glued hands* d-do you want me to get your phone.

Souda: Yes.

(I'm a stop here cause It's already to long so I'll shorten the rest. It gets embarrassing when they always see everyone looking at them, mostly when Peko and Mahiru think they've started you know what and they keep denying it. The glue then wear off after 5 hours and they go their separate ways; and yes Komaru, Makoto and Hajime were asleep the whole time. Now A Filler Day is what happens when their is no ask or dare's yet. It is about a shipping crack or not and how I believe it would start. Today was Kuzuyoko. A Filler Day will appear at random Instead of Saturday.)

Don't forget to ask and dare!