Dare #26, Ask #11-12: More V3

{From Ouma's Dorm}

Ouma: *wakes up* What a great day. *suspicious voice* Did that come out of me?

ChrisDR: *from the gym* All V3 characters please proceed to the gym immediatly!

Ouma: *wears clothes and shakes head* Get yourself together Ouma, it's just a small accident. I mean it's not like your gonna tell the truth all the time right.

{At the gym}

ChrisDR: Alright everyone these dare and asks are from KatTheCat123

ALRIGHTY TIME FOR OUMA TO SUFFEEEEEER!!!!!

Ouma, give your opinions on everyone in DRV3. Who would you probably kill?

Also, quick question to Kaede, would you slap Shuichi in the face for 1 million dollars?

Kiibo, why won't you just answer the number 1 question on everyone's minds, why don't robots have dicks?  

That's all!

Alright We are gonna do this in order so Ouma start, but first *makes a camera appear* now start.

Kiibo: Now hold on, all he's gonna do is say mean things about us.

Ouma: Ok, so the person I would kill would be No one, it's more fun to trick and manipulate them than to kill anyone.

Kiibo: See what I mean.

Ouma: Alright so I'll start my opinion with Kiibo.

Kiibo: Chris, can I go back in the basement?

ChrisDR: Not until he says his opinion on you. *hits record on the camera*

Ouma: Ok Kiibo I think of you as, a great friend that dosen't deserve the lies and tricks I tell you. WOW DID THAT COME OUT OF ME!?!

Kiibo: Oh, uh thanks Ouma. I didn't think you think that about m-

Ouma: Ok, let me try again. Shuuichi, you are a great detective and shouldn't be ashamed of your talent. WOW, I'M OFF TRACK TODAY!

Kaito: Wow this is horrible. *whispers to me* Send me the video.

Ouma: No let me try again, let me try again!

{15 minutes Ouma telling the truth later}

Ouma: *rocking back and forth in the corner* Everything is fi ne Ouma, it's just a dream Ouma, just a dream.

Tenko: Wow, this got sad.

Himiko: I kind of feel bad for him.

ChrirDR: Alright, Kiibo time for your ask.

Everyone except me, Kiibo and Ouma: *stop and turn to Kiibo*

Kiibo: I don't answer it cause it's embarrassing! *wispers to self* And besides Souda and Miu know the answer to that anyway.

ChrisDR: Alright, past question before I drag Ouma to the infurmary.

Kaede: I would never do that, he's my friend.

Everyone except Ouma and Kiibo: *looks at Kaede and Shuuichi with a smirk*

Miu: You see guys this picture says otherwise. *shows them the picture of the kissing from last chapter*

Kaede and Shuuichi: *blush like hell*

Don't forget to ask and dare

Five nights at Makoto's Junko's location (10/20)

Well I ain't callin' you a truther (2/10)