Dare #23: Female Mondo

{Outside the Building}

ChrisDR: Today we mourn the loss of a fellow student.

Everyone except Junko and Monaka: *bowing their heads in sorrow*

Junko and Monaka: *Sprinkling water from the roof to make it look like rain*

ChrisDR: *starts pouring glass in a hole* Here lies all the broken glass and windows in the cafeteria.

Everyone else: *look at me awkwardly*

Kaito: YOU MEAN THIS WHOLE TIME WE'VE BEEN MOURNING OVER SHARDS OF GLASS!!!!

ChrisDR: yea why?

{several seconds later}

ChrisDR: Oh right Teruteru is dead. I'll revive him later, but now DARE! *teleports everyone in their respective dorms except Mondo who is in my dorm*

Mondo: Aw sh*t.

ChrisDR: dare from The32Gang

???: I dare Mondo to be a girl, hit those he hate with a sledgehammer and kiss Ishimaru.

Mondo: Is it just me, or are these dares getting weirder.

ChrisDR: What makes you say that? *prepares the Gender Bender spell*

Mondo: Naegi, Aoi, Kirigiri and that psycho bi**h are still wearing those weird fnaf clothes.

ChrisDR: Hey, wait till someone dares Ouma to tell the truth for a certain amount of dares, or a crazy shipping dare or even a talent swap dare and then we talk. *hits Mondo with the Gender Bender spell*

Mondo: *female voice* Aw what the f**k. *examines body* Well this gets rid of the gay comments I guess.

ChrisDR: Almost forgot. *hands her a sledgehammer* 

Mondo: Great! *runs out*

Togami: *in the distance* Stands back you fiend *bones break in the distance*

ChrisDR: That was quick, now about Teruteru. I'll revive him tomorrow. *goes to sleep*

Mondo: *enters my dorm* Thanks for the sledgehammer! *sledgehammer has blood* Oh he's asleep. *notices this book and smirks* let me just right something down and-

(Mondo kisses Ishimaru)

Their done. *puts this book back on my desk and leaves*

Don't forget to ask and dare

Five nights at Makoto's Junko's location (8/20)