Dare #3-4 Double Dare

{In my dorm}

ChrisDR: *playing Skullgirls* oh my gawd I'm so bored. *checks phone for notifications* oh my gawd yes Dares! but no asks, alright. *speaks in the intercom* Mr. Naegi and Mr. Komaeda please proceed to the gym.

{In the gym}

Makoto: Alright were here.

Nagito: So what do you want us to do?

ChrisDR: Ok so you have to do what ManaHaranaku dared which is

I dare Nagito to put a hundred yen in the vending machine, walk away, then let Naegi stand in front of the VM, and let Nagito come near the vending machine, let him kick it, then make the soda cans hit his legs from the vending machine

Nagito: Alright then. *Puts 100 yen in the VM, then kicks it*

Makoto: *Already standing in front of it*

VM: *spews out 10 soda cans on Nagito's legs*

Nagito: Huh, that wasn't lucky for me I guess.

VM: *Shakes violently*

Makoto: *slowly steps back* That doesn't look good.

VM: *Spews out a wave of soda cans carrying Makoto and Nagito outside*

Makoto: AHHHHHHHH!

ChrisDR: Huh, did not see that coming. Oh well, Time for dare #2. *teleports to my dorm* alright time for the next vict- i mean player. *speaks ito the Intercom* Mr.Amami please proceed to my dorm.

{1 minute later}

Rantaro: Ok I'm here so what's my dare?

ChrisDR: Ok so your dare is from XxThat_Gamer_ArtzyxX which is

I dare Amami to wear a big button on his shirt that says "Green Komaeda", and then imitate Komaeda's every actions and moves until Komaeda gets annoyed. (It just sounds funny in my head XD)

Rantaro: Ohhhhh, Ok.

ChrisDR: Ok so before you put on the Green Komaeda shirt I have to give you a special talent. *starts chanting gibberish* Alright now you have Rip-off luck.

Rantaro: *puts on the Green Komaeda shirt* Sorry what?

ChrisDR: Rip-off luck, like Bulls*ht luck but less lethal. So just to let you know Nagito is a little busy right know so you can't annoy him right know but mabye you can annoy him in a way it affects him after your dare.

Rantaro: Really, with what?

Makoto: *screams in the distance*

Rantaro: Okay bye. *leaves the dorm and finds 100 yen on the floor* Huh, guess Chris was right.

{the next day}

Makoto: *comes out of a pile of soda cans with Nagito* Finally! it stopped. I need some cup noodles. *goes in the kitchen*

ChrisDR: Again with the ship noises. Who's playing with toy ships?

Nagito: WHO ATE ALL MY BAGELS!!!!!!!

Don't forget to ASK and dare