Chapter 15: Can you forgive me?

Hiccup

I had to admit, I'm a little bit scared of doing this. I know that the Red Death needed to be stop and all, but it still amazes me of how Astrid is so calm about this.

As we saw the Dragon, we were in total shock.

"What in the name of Thor is that?!?" Snoutlout asks as his eyes grew wide.

"That is the Dragon Queen, or as I like to call it, "the Red Death." Valkyrie explains.

"Well, that's reassuring." Snoutlout said, groaning.

"We have to stop her from destroying Berk." I said, and I scanned for a lookout for Stormfly.

Then I noticed that the Dragon was going to aim for my father and Gobber.

They must of thought that they could be a distraction, which I think was a terrible idea to begin with.

Toothless looks at Valkyrie and she nods.

He blasts the dragon with his Plasma Blast and the Chief and Blacksmith were stunned to see us riding on Dragons.

"Ruff! Tuff! Watch your backs!  Go faster, Fishlegs!" Valkyrie commanded. 

Dad looks at me for a bit, but I turn away.

He didn't listen to me when I warned him about the Red Death.

"Fishlegs, do your thing." I said.

"Ok, big dragon, thick head with a giant skull, heavily armed, and relies on hearing and smell."

"Thanks, Fishlegs. Ok, you and Snoutlout go in there and try to make her confused. Tuff, Ruff, I can't believe what I'm going to say this, but make her angry." Valkyrie said.

"That's my specialty." Ruffnut said.

"Wait, I thought that was mine. You know I can make someone angry, remember?" Tuff said.

I groaned of the twins bickering at one other.

 "Just go already! I'll join in once I rescue Stormfly!"

"Don't worry, we got it covered!" Snoutlout said as they go into battle.

I continue looking for Stormfly and then I noticed her on the chains in one of the burning ships.

"Astrid, there!" I pointed.

Toothless flew towards the ship as I jumped off.

"Go with the others!" I told her.

"Hic, be careful!" Astrid told me.

The Nadder spots me and was in total panic.

"Hey, it's all right, it's me." I said, softly.

I stare into the Nadder's eyes and that's when I felt like I was having a conversation with her.

"What you doing here? It's not safe! Get out of here!"  Her eyes told me. Is this how Toothless and Astrid met?

Snoutlout

I hate to admit it, but Valkyrie was right all this time! She was trying to protect us and we didn't listen to her.

Fishlegs and I got shields from the Arena and thanks to Gobber's teaching, we knew that Dragons hate noise and they get confused.

"Let's do it!" I said. We banged our shields and Valkyrie spots us from a distance.