"Ava, get in. It's late," Kai was in his car, with his windows rolled down as he parked ahead of me.

"It's fine, the bus will be here soon,"I continued to ignore him and sat back, leaning against the bus shelter.

"Well, I guess you'll be fine then,"He says, rolling his window back up and slowly driving away. I watch as he drives away and slouch back in the cold seat.

He actually left...

That piece of sh-

The sound an engine reversing back and bright lights messing with my eyes stops me from almost killing his Dumbass. Kai's car stands where it was before and he rolls his window down, "just a warning, be careful because, I've heard there's a perv out there that likes to take girls dressed in a maroon hoodie and has a thing for brunettes with brown eyes. But since you say your fine, I'll just leave you be."

He thinks his gonna leave after telling me that.

No way!

"Wait!"I called after him, as he was slowly starting to drive away.

"Yes?" He asks, raising his eyebrows and sarcastic questioning look on his face.

"You should go hand yourself to the police, you perv!"I yell, walking around to get in the passengers seat. I'd rather save myself the bus fare.

Kai just shakes his head, furrowing his brows and a cute smile on his face, he waits for me to put my seatbelt on and finally drives of.

Should I ask him?

I should!

No!

But how?

This is so awkward!

"Are you okay?" Kai asks, turning his head towards me as we stop at a red light.

"Yes why?" I ask, confused.

"You just look a little constipated,"he says, flashing his eyes from me and traffic light.

What the!?

"What?!"I snapped, turning my body towards him, "No! I just er-really need to ask you something," I say, mumbling the last bits.

"Yes?"he asks, driving of when the light flashes green again, "are going to ask or what?" he asks again when I don't respond for a while and just sat there awkwardly, biting my bottom lip and trying to word the question.

"Are you going to confess your undying lo-" Kai starts to say but before he can continue I interrupt him, "areyoumarried?"

I close my eyes tightly and wait for the answer and Kai just suddenly brakes, causing my body to leap forward.

"What are you-"my yelling was cut short by Kai's response, "what? When? Who? And how?"

Okay....?

"Calm down and drive on," I tell Kai, lucky he listens and starts driving again and not killing us by an upcoming car, "at the café, eh you know that girl, Adeline,"this so awkward, "well, I was talking to her and stuff thenaskedherwhoherhusnandwasandshepointedat you," phew, I release a breath and look at Kai from the corner of my eye to catch a reaction from him.

Kai chuckles and we turn a corner on the road coming to a familiar road, "What? Ava, I'm sure there was some sort of misunderstanding because, trust me I am not a married man and Adeline is Liam's fiancé," he explains to me, the last bit as if I was a child.

Oh

Not gonna lie, I was happy with the news firstly because, I'm not in middle of a relationship and secondly well, he was single.

"To confirm it for you that I'm not a married man, would you like to accompany to Adeline's and Liam's engagement party?" he turns his body to face me as we were parked outside his house.

Erm

I mean... Why not, right?

"When is it?" I ask, maybe I wanted to go, but didn't wanna seem to desperate or quick to say yes.

"It's actually in 2 days," he says, looking at me hopefully and waiting for my answer.

"But I have work," even though I wanted to go, taking a day of work meant less money and my total that I'm supposed to save up my the end of this month won't add up.

"Don't worry about that, do you want to go?" He asks again

Damn right I do!

"Sure," I say, I could see Kai's eyes eyes glow in the dim car and a smile appearing on his face causing me to mirror his smile.

- AUTHORS NOTE -

Hi

Thank you for reading, commenting and voting!!

Love you all and adios❤️❤️

dreameroverboard - 'Say I do'

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.