THIRTEEN| "You liar!"

Ava

"KAI!" I shout for the third time, standing at the bottom of the stairs. After eating breakfast together we parted ways to get ready for work.

"What?" he says, casually walking down the stairs dressed in a white shirt, the sleeves rolled up to his elbow, his shirt defining his muscles making him look drool-able, matched with navy blue trousers and brown shoes.

My attention from his muscles gets cut of when Kai clicks his fingers in front of my face, his shiny watch flashing in front of my face, "hello," he called, now waving his hand in front of me.

Hi there se-

NO!

"I've been calling you for the last minute and you didn't respond," I snapped, slapping his hands away from my face.

"Well sorry, it's a big place I only heard you once," he states, walking away from me and towards the door

"Erm-Hello, where are you going? And How do I get to work from here?" I asked, following behind him as I tried to catch up with his pace, damn he walks fast.

"Well you could take the subway, then walk a few minutes and then take a bus and maybe change over somewhere and catch another bus and finally you reach your destination but to get to the actual café you'd have to walk another few miles," he explains, as we walk through the house until we finally stood in front of the door where his white Mercedes awaited for him.

I stood gaped as I toke in the information, as the information finally processed through my brain I realise just how long this was going to take.

I'm so dead!

I grab Kai's wrist, to check the time, "I'm gonna be so late!" I cried, as I was about to run of like a headless chicken.

Before I could turn into flash, Kai grabs my wrist, pulling me back, "What-" I start but he cuts me of,

"Or I could just give you a lift," he simply says, unlocking his car and letting go of me wrist.

Oh

"Well if you're offering," I smile, marching towards the passengers seat.

Kai starts the car, as he speeds through, passing the speed limit, only to break abruptly behind a bus.

"WOAH,"I gasped, as my body leaped forward, my seatbelt making sure I don't fly out the window.

"Why don't you drive slower!" I scold him, turning to face a carefree Kai.

Kai just turns to give me a sarcastic smile, then starts his fast and furious again when the road is much more free.

I didn't take Kai as speeder, he looked like such a calm person, well kinda.

Finally we manage to make it to the café in one piece, "next time I'd rather take the subway, bus and my feet, because I'd like to live, thank you very much," taking my seat belt off I get out the car only to kiss the floor.

My weak legs give out on me as I lay on the floor, Kai's snigger could me heard clearly from behind me.

"You piece of-"My rant gets cut short when Kai stands in front of me and teases, "you need any help? I think you've kissed the floor enough."

Kai helps me up on my feet and I shake his hands away from me, he hold his hands up in surrender as a playful smirk stayed on his face