Lucy took Nagi's hand in hers and stepped through the portal. They soon found themselves in front of Fairy Tail. Even from the outside, they could hear the chattering noises from the guild. Lucy had stopped smiling completely and Nagi had a murderous expression on his face. His eyes were dark and even with the hood pulled over them, their murderous intent was obvious. They could hear Fairy Tail now quieting down as they sensed the two overpowering presences behind the doors. 

Lucy lifted up her leg and kicked the doors, blowing the doors apart, slamming it into some of the guild members. 

"Oops, sorry," Lucy said mischievously. 

"It's been a long time, Fairy Tail," Nagi said the last two words darkly.

"Introduce yourselves! Do we know you?" Erza replied, getting into a fighting stance. 

Lucy and Nagi just stood there looking at the guild members. The guild members have gotten into a fighting stance, magic in the air. After a while, Lucy smirked and spoke. 

"My purpose in coming here was not to deal with you guys. I'm looking for you Master. Where is he?" Lucy asked. 

"What do you want with him?" a voice suddenly spoke. That pink spiky hair, that white scale-pattern scarf wrapped around his neck...Natsu Dragneel. Lucy widened her eyes but did not let the shock show on her face. Nagi saw the person in front of them and all of a sudden, he was on his feet. Nagi threw Natsu across the guild, causing a hole in the wall.

"Get away from us, you lowly bastard!" Nagi screamed. His light pinkish hair was flowing and magic was surging around him. Lucy took hold of Nagi's hands and calmed him down.

"Not yet, Nagi. Now's not the time," Lucy said, calming the child down.

"But...," Nagi was about to say but stopped when he saw the concerned look on his mother's face. She didn't want him to fight for her. 

"I don't want you to get hurt, Nagi. After we get some business done, I'll let you fight them. Mama will help you," Lucy said with a smile. Nagi stared at her but finally gave in and smiled shyly. Lucy took Nagi's hand and was about to walk upstairs when all of a sudden the guild members blocked their way to the second floor. 

"You're not going anywhere," Gray spoke creating an ice shield. 

"Fire Dragon's Roar!" Natsu yelled, coming from behind. Lucy was not in the mood for games and in a split second, she dodged it by jumping up onto the second floor. 

"Natsu Dragneel, if I had wanted to kill you and this guild, you guys would've been long dead," Lucy spoke darkly. The guild on instinct, backed up from the stranger that had appeared in the guild. For a moment, her cold chocolate brown eyes and strands of blonde hair could be seen from underneath the hood that covered her face. Mirajane spotted it and widened her eyes as Lucy disappeared into the Master's room. Seeing that nothing was happening, the guild decided to go back to their original spots. Mirajane walked up to Wendy.

"Did you see that, Wendy?" Mirajane asked.

Wendy nodded her head. "Even though it was only for a split second, that person is Lucy-san without a doubt."

"Let's just wait and see what happens," Mirajane said after a while and Wendy nodded. They decided to tell Happy, Lily, Carla, Lisanna, and Laxus about it. Upon hearing the information, they widened their eyes in shock, gazing up at where she had disappeared to. They sat near the steps leading to the second floor in anticipation.

Meanwhile in the Master's Office~

Lucy had walked in silently with Nagi in hand. 

"What is it that you want?" the Master replied gruffly. He had heard the commotion downstairs and assumed that it was the people from the council again. He sat behind stacks of documents all indicating damage in towns, buildings, and districts. Lucy picked one of them up and gazed at Makarov with sympathy in her eyes.