Secret Admirer (Valentine day special)

At the open field. Green Grass were swayying left to right. Dancing with the warm wind, and big trees with leaves on them detaches from the branches and flew in the air going round and round in circles.

On the field. There's a group of four people having a nice picnic.

Clemont was cooking on the stove with his pokemon helping out by setting up the table.

Bonnie was sitting down on a chair, leaning her arms on the table and gazing her blue childish eyes on squishy, for the past days it was like bonnie had a pet and cares it like a baby.

On the other side of the clear field, there were two teengers.

one was a girl with short honey blond hair who was combing gently on braixen tail, brushing it with ease and gradually making braixen feel calm and relaxed as the fire type was having a lovely time with its trainer. 

The girl had a wide smile while doing this.

later, She finished combing brixen, making its tail smooth and soft like a pillow.

she returns braixen in its pokeball and sat down on a flat rock, gazing her azure eyes straight at a raven haired boy with her head planted on open hand, lying her chin on it with a gentle smile.

A hot red blush was incresingly forming on her pale cheeks as she watches on the raven boy who was now commanding two pokemon battling with each other as we now head over there to see what's going on.

The boy grins and points out with one finger "Now Pikachu use electro ball"

He commands looking at Pikachu who jumps up high from ground and spins its body, forming a thunderous orb at its zig zag tail. Taking aim and shoots out straight at a another pokemon.

"Now Greninja use cut," the boy commands again, with a exitefull smile, enjoying the practise from the two pokemon.

Greninja dashed through the grass and takes out a glowing white light stick from it's side hip. Heading straight towards the Electro ball which was coming near and sweeps the cut at the electro ball making it split in half, hitting the sides of the grass with smoke coming off. 

Ash glances at Greninja then Pikachu. "Pikachu use iron tail"

Pikachu heard its trainer by landing in four small paws on the ground with a determied smile and jumps again. This time the zig zag tail turned completly white, glowing bright. As pikachu flips forwards then turn its body hitting the zig zaged tail at the cut from Greninja as the two pokemon begin to battle with power and strenghth untill they both moved back creating enough space from each other.

Ash claps his fingerless hands, ending the practise and walks towards his pokemon with a smile "That's it, will ended it right there" he replied as he arrives infront of his two pokemon.

Pikachu turns around and runs up to Ash. Climbing up his body from feet to the top right shoulder and rubs its red circle cheek on ash's Z mark cheeks as he pets Pikachu fur chin which made the yellow mouse coeed.

Greninja looks on, folding it's stick frogged arms on the tonned chest, standing still with no movement.

Serena looked at Ash with a wide smile watching her crush practise on as he returns Greninja to its pokeball and turns around to see Serena gazing at him.

"err Serena"

Serena breaks out and soon relises she was looking. "huh" she exlaimed. A blush formed on her pale cheeks in embrassesment which made Ash smile, watching the cute scene take place.