Chapter 25 - I Wanna Help!!

Start from the beginning

I looked around downstairs but when I heard footsteps I was forced to go upstairs, that was when I saw it. His office, it used to be Dad's when me, Jason and Alex grew up here, guess it's still used as that then. I fixed my hair and calmly strolled towards the door and slowly opened it, revealing Jason and Chaz with their heads in a record or something. "Nice to know this office is still being used" I said casually as they both looked up from what they were doing and stared straight at me. "What?, How?" Jason asked before glaring at Justin who had just made an appearance in the doorway, acting casual as always.

"Now is someone gonna tell me what the hell is happening!" I yelled my anger returning. "Lib trust me you don't need to know" Jason mumbled calmly before trying to lead me out of the room like a lost child but I stood firmly in place, pulling my arm from his grasp. "Tell me!" I yelled this time directing it towards Jason. He clenched his jaw "Get out" he mumbled, "Umm, I don't think so" I said rolling my eyes, he glared at me "I mean it" he added. "I do to!" I said defiantly. Chaz chuckled. "What!" me and Jason both said angrily. "Your just both so alike" he mumbled. I sighed flipping him off. "Where's Brit?" I said seriously, pleading with my eyes. Jason sighed heavily and stood up and walked towards me. "Your really want to know?" he mumbled, I nodded like a crazy fool (<< hehe) "Fine, Brit's been kidnapped and now all of us are gonna go get her" he said quickly. I thought I'd gone mad but no that's what he really said. I could feel my heart in his throat and looked at Jason in disbelief. "You got her into this, this is....your fault!" I yelled angrily, I could feel the tears trying to escape but I fought them back, I refuse to cry, I will not be the weak one again!

"Oh trust me Lib I already feel bad enough!" he yelled back before sighing and looking up at me with his now hazel eyes. "So you should!" I spat, Chaz stood up, putting a barrier between me and Jason. "Well we know where she is...." he mumbled and I felt a glimmer of hope. "So you know who took her?" I asked looking at all of them, my eyes fell on Chaz as he slowly nodded. "Who is it!?" I yelled. Jason sighed and glared at Chaz "Nice one man, just go and tell my sister. You of all people should know what she's like for God's sake. She's your girlfriend!" He yelled, the anger obvious in his voice.

"Would anyone like to talk to me, rather than talking about me" I spat, annoyed that they were talking about me straight in front of my face. Jason sighed again (must be one of those days) "Umm, it's Alex he's back and he's wants the money..." he mumbled. "You told me that you gave him the money!" I yelled in disbelief. "I did, but he obviously has a bad memory" he spat back before glaring at me but I returned it, he was not gonna intimidate me, but Alex well that was another story.

Alex is just like Jason but he doesn't think about family he doesn't care. He left but when he came back Jason borrowed money (this was before the gang) and he paid it back, or so he says. But I believe him because I don't think he'd lie in these situations. I sighed thinking back on all the time when Alex hurt me and no one was there to help me. I pushed the memories out of my head they were just too painful. I felt tears slipping out of my eyes just thinking about it as Chaz stood up and held me protectively. I pulled away and stared back at Jason, "So what are we gonna do?" I said confidently, Jason and Chaz both exchanged a glance and nodded. "Well your gonna stay here and were going to go get her." He announced. "Umm, I'm coming, for Brit." I added at the end. "Lib, I know you wanna come but it's too dangerous" Chaz mumbled, leaning down to look in my eyes but I looked away, he always does that to get me to agree with him. "Alex won't hurt me, I'm his sister" I said confidently but to be honest I wasn't too sure he has before. "We both know that Alex doesn't care about family." Jason said, looking up from the file he was reading..... where did he get that from!? "I don't care I'm coming" I said defiantly, standing taller. "Fine but it's not my fault if something happens to you!" Jason spat in defeat and I cheered, finally an argument I win. "I suppose we could use you as a distraction!" he mumbled, I knew what he meant, I've done it before and I nearly got killed but if I got to help to save Brit I didn't care what I had to do and I was determined to help!

Long Update !! Your Welcome ;)

Libby's POV, bet you wasn't expecting that ;) Not sure if I like it but.....

Important chapter coming up so hold your horses it is coming soon, do you like this one?

What do you think is gonna happen? Let me know. Comment ideas, criticism, if you like it or not!

Vote, Comment, Share, Fan, Follow me, Tell your Friends and all that. Next update coming soon.... promise <3

Love you guys

Byeeeee

Olivia

xox