Chapter 5 - The Conversation

Libby's POV

"C'mon there's gotta be something you can do!" I exclaimed nearly screaming down the phone in desperation."Sorry babe, but if he wants her then he is gonna get her in the end and no one can stop him,you know what he's like"he answered back trying to calm me down but I wasn't working I was furious. As if he thinks that I am just gonna sit back and watch him take my best friend away from me and if he thinks that then he's got another thing coming.

"Lib? Lib? You still there?" Chaz's voice snaps me out of my thoughts and I can tell that he's anxious, thinking I'm gonna do something stupid."Yeah, I'm here" I answer back slightly annoyed.
"So what are we going to do, I can't just let him take her without me at least trying to stop him. If it was the other way around she would do anything to stop something like this happening to me!"

I can feel myself shaking and I can't stop worrying I know what Jason is like and if he wants something or someone for that matter he will stop at nothing to get it."I see no point in even trying to stop him, even you know that whatever you do he will end up with Brit one way or another" he answered sounding like he couldn't care less I know he was trying to get me to calm down but this was making me even more angry." It's nice to know that you want to help her!" I sighed and started texting Brit to make sure I still had enough time to stop Jason he's not taking my best friend away from me..... She's all I've got.

Brittani's POV

I felt my phone vibrate again and looked at the screen. Another message from Libby. One minute she's screaming at me and the next she's texting me every five minutes, sometimes I just don't understand her at all. I opened the message and started to read it, it said "Hey Brit it's me Lib, just making sure you are okay. Can't wait till you get home so be quick yeah xx ;)" I smiled my best friend can be so bi-polar sometimes. My phone went off again but it wasn't Libby this time, it was a blocked number (those things creep me out) I opened the message just to check it out, probably just some sort of ad I thought to myself, but I couldn't have been more wrong. As I read the message it sent shivers down my spine it said "aww you look so beautiful tonight xx <3" my eyes grew wide as I looked around but saw no one. Probably just a joke I told myself and carried on walking but this time I walked a bit quicker.

(A/N gonna update tomorrow will probably do another 2 chapters, Vote and comment xx Tell me what you think <3)