Epilogue

Last chapter, guys. Sad. I want to write more but the story just ends here. I hope you love this chapter. 😘

....

3 years later...

"Calm down, you fool." Zephyr hissed at Stephan who has been pacing back and forth outside the delivery room.

Stephan let out a harsh sigh and messed up his hair. "I will fucking beat up those doctors when I had a chance to see them. They won't fucking let me in and be with my wife as she gives birth."

"It's better if you stay here than be there inside. Knowing you, you will overact once the doctor touches your Ariana." Rune stated, leaning his back against the white concrete walls of the hospital. "And besides, Jasmine is there with her."

The look on Stephan's face when Ariana started some contraction. He didn't know what to do. He nearly flew the car he's driving just to get to the hospital and to lessen the hurt in his wife's face. God, he didn't see this one coming.

Now, he knows.

The pain that mothers are encountering every childbirth.

Jesus, help my wife. Stephan prayed as he silently sat down on the seats and rested his elbows on his knees and rubbed his head.

Then suddenly, the doors from the delivery room opened. Later on, the doctor reveals. "Mr. Draco." She called.

Stephan immediately sat up from his seat and walk over to the doctor. "Is my wife okay? How's my kid?"

The doctor smiled at him and tapped his shoulder. "Congratulations, Mr. Draco. You're wife delivered your baby girl safely." She told him then burying her hands inside the pockets of the robe.

Baby girl.

Stephan felt like his whole body was dipped into an ice. He was unable to move at his spot as he just gawk at the doctor. He doesn't know what to say.

"Girl? We have a daughter?" He gasped, then a huge grin appeared in his face when they all sinked in his mind. "Can I see my wife now?"

The doctor smiled and nodded. "Your  wife passed out the minute she delivered your daughter but that's totally normal. She had a hard time bringing her out."

The thought that Ariana passed out didn't help Stephan to calm down. It made even worse.

"We are going to transfer her to a private ward you had. Your daughter will be given to you in a few hours." She told me.

"Thank you very much, Doctor." Stephan smiled happily and bowed his head slightly.

Jeez, who would know that the cold and lame chef will have a wonderful life like this? Stephan followed Ariana as the nurses transfer her upstairs towards the finest suite he bought for his wife and his new daughter.

He is the happiest man alive right now.

......

Stephan's POV

I stayed with my wife the whole time she's asleep. It's been two hours since she got out from the delivery room and I badly wanted to see my daughter right now. I want to hold her in my arms already and kiss her.

We are a family now.

Me. Ariana. And our little Scarlett.

Scarlett is the name that we came up when she was still in her Mom's belly. I don't know where I got it but it was the name that first popped into my mind when I thought of a girl's name.