Chapter 26: A Cute Encounter

This is just the continuation of the last chapter so this is quite shorter than the others. But please enjoy.

--------

The woman suddenly kissed him out of the blue. I stood there with eyes wide open and fighting not to pull this woman's hair out.

I want to push her off of him but who am I to do that?

"Jane, what are you doing?" Stephan pushed her body off him. His eyebrows furrowed.

Jane pouted and crossed her arms. "Stephan, didn't you miss me? It's been months since we seen each other."

I raised an eyebrow at her and she stood there not caring of my presence at all. Ignoring me completely. She is wearing a very revealing and tight halter dress that ends just about her knees then paired with a kick ass stilettos.

"Months? We saw each other a few days ago." Stephan corrected her with a sigh.

"Yes but you ignored me. And you know what I mean." She sounded like a kid. "And I'm very happy when your mom sent me the invites. I knew she wouldn't forget her future daughter-in-law."

Oh, in your dreams. She's jumping into conclusion! And dammit, why am I acting like this?

Stephan ran his fingers through his hair and cursed silently.

Something tells me that this woman is a bad news.

I cleared my throat to get their attention and I didn't fail.

Stephan looked a little uncomfortable talking to this girl. "Jane, I would like you to meet my girlfriend, Ariana Cruz." He suddenly took my arm and pulled me to his side.

My eyes widen hearing the girlfriend word but Stephan eyed me like he was telling me to play with him. He even wrapped his one arm around my waist to pull me closer to his body, making me lean on his built. "Doll, please meet Jane Wilson. She's a friend."

"Friend?" Jane asked, with a questioning look "What happened between us is not just friends would do."

Oh my, this girl sure is frank.

"Not here, Jane. And besides, we made it clear to end what we have in clean ways with no strings attached." Stephan's eyes darkens as they drew to hers. His hold even tightened around me.

Jane gave a devilish grin "Why? Afraid that your new toy will find out how awful you are."

Stephan's breathing quickens because I know he is holding back not to set out rags here in this gathering. "Jane, fuck off."

She just let out a laugh then her glance became intense and serious. "He's mine, loser. Don't get to involved with this guy. And from the looks of it, you're just his pass time."

Okay, that's it!

I also let out a confident smile and removed his hold around my waist to step forward and faced this bitch. "Jane, darling. This must be our first meeting and I will sure to make it the last one if you don't shut that smelly, rubbish mouth of yours and insult my guy in front of me. Don't go overboard because you're surely just one of his toys that he threw because of how boring you are."

Jane's face is fuming with anger. The missing piece is just a smoke to come out from those fake nose. "You will regret this, Ariana Cruz. I will surely mark you and won't forget that ugly face of yours." With that one last statement. She turned around and walked away from us.